Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews in Hebron, KY

Enterprise Rent-A-Car President and CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pros
  • Company values hands-on sales people who are wiling to provide exceptional customer service(in 221 reviews)

• met a lot of great people who I are my friends that I met at enterprise(in 159 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance ( 7 am - 6 pm everyday without any ability to work around)(in 413 reviews)

• If you were to work full time its long hours (730-6) but you never get out at 6(in 805 reviews)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

The job is great the money isnt.

Mechanic (Current Employee) Hebron, KY

ProsThe benefits are excellent. The hours are great. Other employees are easy to get along with. Freedom doing my job. not to stressful

Conswe have reviews every six months but no raises are ever involved. Its a dead end job in my field. the incentive is based on customer service which we are never involved in since we work in the garage. But my biggest problems is are wage is based on passing ase test. which expires every five years and we have to retest and pay for it out of our own pocket. its the only job i know that you have to test every five years to keep your wage. its not based on quality of work or how hard you work or how good you do your job. no overtime anymore we used to get unlimited overtime.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more overtime and give cost of living raises every six months. Understand we have college under our belt and we get all sweaty and dirty all the time.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!