Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews in Queens Village, NY

Enterprise Rent-A-Car President and CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pros
  • Company values hands-on sales people who are wiling to provide exceptional customer service(in 224 reviews)

• met a lot of great people who I are my friends that I met at enterprise(in 159 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance ( 7 am - 6 pm everyday without any ability to work around)(in 416 reviews)

• If you were to work full time its long hours (730-6) but you never get out at 6(in 809 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great place to launch career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Queens Village, NY

ProsYou get a lot of experience in different areas.

ConsThe pay is low for the amount of work

If you like long hours and very little pay then you found your heaven.

Management Trainee (Former Employee) Queens Village, NY

ProsI actually loved working with so many people at once. It was great for my social skills and it helped me to push myself to do better than everyone else around me.

ConsAs a Management Trainee you get paid around 30K. So your taking home less than $500 a week and you are working a minimum of 55 hours doing customer service, cleaning cars in suits and ties and writing rental tickets.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust tell them whats going on. During my career my direct managers (both branch manager and area manager) were changed on me without anyone informing me. I returned to a branch to find out for myself. I then had to figure out who my new manager was, introduce myself and find out why the change occured.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!