Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews in Tulsa, OK

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Enterprise Rent-A-Car President and CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pros
  • Company values hands-on sales people who are wiling to provide exceptional customer service(in 221 reviews)

• met a lot of great people who I are my friends that I met at enterprise(in 159 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance ( 7 am - 6 pm everyday without any ability to work around)(in 413 reviews)

• If you were to work full time its long hours (730-6) but you never get out at 6(in 805 reviews)

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Enterprise

Citations Processor (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsEnterprise has always treated me well. I get great pay, great benefits, and a great work environment. Obviously, every manager is a little bit different, but my managers have always been very understanding, and it shows that they honestly care about their employees. Definitely the happiest I have ever been at a job.

ConsEnterprise is a pretty conservative company, so with that comes pretty strict dress code rules and corporate policies. That's about the only downside I can think of, and it's a minor one.

Difficult, but great co-workers

Account Executive - Car Sales (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsGreat business plan, a lot of support, lots of training, and a wonderful bunch of folks to work with.

ConsLong hours, weekends, holidays, etc.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Drink the Kool-Aid

MT for ERAC AE for ECARS (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsMost employees of ERAC are fresh college grads...green and moldable. The relationships you build with co-workers as well as regular customers is great. Because of regular customers you have the ability to network well.
    Advancement opportunities are "abundant"...as long as your on that "list" and qualify.
    Corporate campus n Stl is gorgeous.
    Get to drive all kinds of vehicles.

In essence, like most major companies, if you play the game, drink their Kool-aid, and are willing to put in the time, opportunities will be presented to you.

ConsDrink the Kool Aid...that's it. ERAC is a large and successful co. that has proven success doing things their way. So do it their way and play the game or get pushed to he side. It's very much a sales game. While your paycheck may not reflect it, your career will.
    Too conservative as co in general...n specific the dress..white shirt and tie everyday, all day, n 100+ degrees...no facial hair, etc.
    Matrix system, while beneficial, also hinders good qualified poeple from getting promoted so the wrong person gets the spot.
    Hours...48 a wk...sort of...unless your at the airport which is 365 days a yr. and you may work 8days in a row.

Advice to Senior ManagementRelax your attitudes and culture. Instead of hiring any college grad that wants to sell, hire intellects that want a career. Don't base all promotions on your matrix without exception...good candidates get passed up because they are in the wrong branches at the wrong time.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Enterprise is good for people that enjoy working 45-60 per week. It is a very male dominate environment.

Manager Assistant (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsSolid company with good benefits. Younger co-workers help to make the job fun.

ConsLong hours, cleaning cars in business dress, promotions tend to be for those in the right place at the right time. Company is very top heavy. There is a huge difference in pay. The employees that actually work and run the branch make significantly less than regional managers, area managers and corporate

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember what the founding values are for Enterprise and actually abide by them.

Enjoyed it while it lasted

Account Recaivable (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsThe professional were fanstastic to work for. Good learning enviornement for collectiona dn accounting experts. Work wasn't overly challenging however was tedious.

ConsMid - level management has little regard for staff ambition. The office personnel management will not address personel conflict fairly without suffecient supporting documentation.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease review all mid level management for appropriate work conduct and ability to lead

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!