Enterprise Strategy Group

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Enterprise Strategy Group Founder and Senior Analyst Steve Duplessie

Steve Duplessie

A fabulous place to work.

Manager (Current Employee)
    Milford, MA

ProsThe heart of ESG is our people - we are like a family and truly care about individual and company success. There is a level of trust and respect that makes for a great working environment.

We are fast paced - something different every day.

Our clients truly like working with us.

We know how to work hard and have fun while doing it.

ConsThe pros greatly outweigh the cons. Do we work long hours sometimes? Sure. Do we go a thousand miles an hour? Sure. Would I trade it for another job? No way.

Client Relationship Manager

Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee)
    Milford, MA

ProsIndustry Relationships, Intellectual Property, Culture, Product Suite, Expertise

ConsMiddle Management, Micro Management, Communication, Culture, Acoustics

Advice to Senior ManagementNot everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist *can* come from *anywhere*.

Great company with some growing pains

Milford, MA

ProsEnterprise Strategy Group is a company full of good natured people who are fun to be around and good to work with. The company is very flexible when it comes to time off and telecommuting, and the benefits package is generous.

ConsThe company tends to focus on those employees that actively bring in revenue, so support staff is often overworked, which can lead to feelings of marginalization.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs the company grows, it's important to expand upon all facets simultaneously. Hiring a larger number of revenue generators/content producers without a commensurate increase in other areas of the company can lead to imbalance and overloaded support teams.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ESG is the only company that could get me to give up my 11+ years of successful self-employment.

Lab Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsThe people are the best. Smart, hard-working, caring, positive and team-oriented attitudes, and driven by personal and business integrity. Still a smallish company, which enables flexibility. A company that consistently self-evaluates in order to evolve. The work is interesting, fun, and challenging, making for constant growth. At the same time, the company believes that your life matters and you must find balance in order to thrive.

Consnone that I have encountered. Best job of my career.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being the genuinely good people you are, and keep hiring other genuinely good people.

Former Employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros90% good quality people with strong character. The company is flexible and semi-reasonable( far better then most) The CEO is a genuinely a good cultured man that brings a vibrant attitude to all things.

ConsPolitically charged decisions. Company undermines a lot of it's own initiatives. Don't promote/respect internal growth, always out looking for the next person!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out of your own way and allow the company to grow.

Worked for Enterprise Strategy Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Strategy Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enterprise Strategy Group CEO Steve Duplessie. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Strategy Group employees.