Enterprises Corp. Reviews

CEO

1. manager assistant

Current Employee - Manager Assisstand in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Manager Assisstand in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Enterprises Corp. (More than a year)

Pros

The day flies by great job out of college stepping stone learn so much fast track career if you want it to be. Manager training program is great .. Usually fun ppl to work with makes your day.lots if opportunity to make more money in sales bonuses. Great benefits. Holidays off like corporate America

Cons

Long hours overworked underpaid micromanagement retail hours dress code to wear business attire but your washing cars? Your a taxi driver to take customers to and from there house job or body shop can be dangerous. Burned out quickly. You feel trapped sometimes especially if you have an interview to get something else but you can't go because of the hours. This isn't one if those jobs that you can't just not show up. God forbid you have personal business yo handle ....by the time you get off everything is closed although their are flex days but your usually so tired and wanting to be normal for a day . you really need really good time management literally every minute counts when your off work.

Advice to Management

Relax we need polos and slacks for uniform not nice suits that can be destroyed by the car vacumm. Change ours.. Have different shifts during the week I would like to work 12 hour shifts so I can get off early Thursday Friday... I guess I should've went to med school

2. Great company with lots of room for promotions.

I have been working at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

Friendly management, Good team ethic, Busy,

Cons

50 hour work week,

Horrible

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

paid weekly, but you will never get to have fun with it.

Cons

you won't have a life. they lie to you in the interview. its door to door. they don't pay you what they say they will pay you

5. Great place to work

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Marietta, GA
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Marietta, GA

I worked at Enterprises Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment. All co-workers are very inviting. So much room for growth and advancement opportunities.

Cons

The office location was unfortunately unaccessable with public transportation, closest stop was a few miles away.

Outstanding

I have been working at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

Great coworkers and compensation plan

Cons

Better opportunities for advancment within company.

Don't let them fool you

Former Employee - Door to Door Sales in Lombard, IL

I worked at Enterprises Corp. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are nice , and the commute was easy to get to since its close to 355 and 88.

Cons

They promise you a lot of things that they don't uphold. They tell you that you can make 600-900$ a week, but they don't tell you that you don't get a base salary or no benefits. You work long hours 6 days a week. And your first two checks are so small it really makes you not want to work for their company . Oh it is door to door sales and promotions . Nothing on the "corporate" part of the company , you're outside all day not to mention its freeeeezing. You don't get a lunch break and you have to use your own car to drive to these neighborhoods. Not compensated for your gas. Not worth it, and I read through the paper work that I signed and I should've known this company wasn't a good fit when it said you can't sue them. Sketchy sketchy sketchy . Glad I quit.

Advice to Management

Be more honest , and stop beating around the bush with people. Pay them what they are worth especially if you want them outside in single digit weather.

Stressful and not worth it !

Former Employee - Door to Door Sales in Lombard, IL

I worked at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

The people you work with are amazing, if you like a good work environment over your pay or time then this is the place for you. I'm talking about the staff however not the "bosses".

Cons

Working M-F 1130-830 and Saturday 9-7 . Door to door, or harassing people in Home Depot . NOT salary, just commission. Bosses sit in office all day doing nothing while they pressure you to make a number of sales so they can make money off of you . It's all a numbers game and extremely unprofessional . Bosses make racist and sexist jokes throughout the morning "meeting" which is supposed to encourage you to go talk to people all day in the freezing cold . They will fire you if you can't harrass enough people to sign up everyday , and the turn over rate is horrible. There was 12 people in the office the day I started and 8 within my first week that were left. I quit once I found it was purely COMMISION . DO NOT WORK HERE. This company won't last long.

Advice to Management

Be more professional and actually train your employees instead of just firing them the first chance you get. Also pay a decent base salary so people can actually survive and stop being cheap.

Events

Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Lombard, IL

I worked at Enterprises Corp. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I look forward every year to participating in and contributing to the annual fundraisers their managers organize.

Cons

None really, the events and promotions are fun to do. You meet a lot of fun people.

Advice to Management

Its great.

Working for Enterprises Corp is rewarding.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Lombard, IL

I worked at Enterprises Corp. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of people have well-justified negative views of financially successful companies, but everyone who hears that I work for Enterprises thinks that’s great. Management at Enterprises prioritizes volunteerism and contributing to nonprofit organizations in each of the cities where the firm has offices. Individuals who have never taken part in one of our branding campaigns know who we are because we do good in their communities.

Cons

Caring for people is as important at Enterprises as is giving the extra effort required to meet deadlines and ensure each detail of every interactive marketing projects is attended to.

Neat place

I worked at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

got along great with the people here, work life balance was good, people were all really friendly as well

Cons

gossip between employees became bothersome after a while, long hours as well

RSS Feed </> Embed