Enterprises Corp. Reviews

CEO

1. Great place to work

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Marietta, GA
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Marietta, GA

I worked at Enterprises Corp. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment. All co-workers are very inviting. So much room for growth and advancement opportunities.

Cons

The office location was unfortunately unaccessable with public transportation, closest stop was a few miles away.

Outstanding

I have been working at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

Great coworkers and compensation plan

Cons

Better opportunities for advancment within company.

Don't let them fool you

Former Employee - Door to Door Sales in Lombard, IL

I worked at Enterprises Corp. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people are nice , and the commute was easy to get to since its close to 355 and 88.

Cons

They promise you a lot of things that they don't uphold. They tell you that you can make 600-900$ a week, but they don't tell you that you don't get a base salary or no benefits. You work long hours 6 days a week. And your first two checks are so small it really makes you not want to work for their company . Oh it is door to door sales and promotions . Nothing on the "corporate" part of the company , you're outside all day not to mention its freeeeezing. You don't get a lunch break and you have to use your own car to drive to these neighborhoods. Not compensated for your gas. Not worth it, and I read through the paper work that I signed and I should've known this company wasn't a good fit when it said you can't sue them. Sketchy sketchy sketchy . Glad I quit.

Be more honest , and stop beating around the bush with people. Pay them what they are worth especially if you want them outside in single digit weather.

Stressful and not worth it !

I worked at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

The people you work with are amazing, if you like a good work environment over your pay or time then this is the place for you. I'm talking about the staff however not the "bosses".

Cons

Working M-F 1130-830 and Saturday 9-7 . Door to door, or harassing people in Home Depot . NOT salary, just commission. Bosses sit in office all day doing nothing while they pressure you to make a number of sales so they can make money off of you . It's all a numbers game and extremely unprofessional . Bosses make racist and sexist jokes throughout the morning "meeting" which is supposed to encourage you to go talk to people all day in the freezing cold . They will fire you if you can't harrass enough people to sign up everyday , and the turn over rate is horrible. There was 12 people in the office the day I started and 8 within my first week that were left. I quit once I found it was purely COMMISION . DO NOT WORK HERE. This company won't last long.

Be more professional and actually train your employees instead of just firing them the first chance you get. Also pay a decent base salary so people can actually survive and stop being cheap.

Events

Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Lombard, IL

I worked at Enterprises Corp. full-time (more than a year)

organize.

Cons

None really, the events and promotions are fun to do. You meet a lot of fun people.

Its great.

Super Management

I worked at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

Everyone is so nice and makes sure you feel welcomed as a new team member! The team nights were always so fun and I really enjoyed my time at Enterprises Corp.

Cons

Sometimes the energy in the office can be overpowering for a newbie but you definitely get use to it.

None! I love management!

Working for Enterprises Corp is rewarding.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Lombard, IL

I worked at Enterprises Corp. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of people have well-justified negative views of financially successful companies, but everyone who hears that I work for Enterprises thinks that’s great. Management at Enterprises prioritizes volunteerism and contributing to nonprofit organizations in each of the cities where the firm has offices. Individuals who have never taken part in one of our branding campaigns know who we are because we do good in their communities.

Cons

Caring for people is as important at Enterprises as is giving the extra effort required to meet deadlines and ensure each detail of every interactive marketing projects is attended to.

I look forward every year to participating in and contributing to the annual fundraisers their managers organize.

Neat place

I worked at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

got along great with the people here, work life balance was good, people were all really friendly as well

Cons

gossip between employees became bothersome after a while, long hours as well

Lawsuit waiting to happen

I worked at Enterprises Corp.

Pros

Decent money
    actual chance to run the show
    Lots of businesstrips boss pays for
    cool people
    no cap on hours/pay

Cons

Require lots of unpaid work
    Weekly mandatory challenges where losers get slapped with fish or pies to the face- it's on the FB!
    Boss screams at people
    Hear a lot of not PC lingo- homphobic/sexist- from the boss too
    Signed a "Mandatory Arbitration" thing when hired so you can't even sue them for harassment
    go door to door without permits

Treat people with respect. make people act professional, not just look it.

DONT WALK RUN - AWAY RUN FAR FAR AWAY

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Enterprises Corp. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

THERE REALLY ARE 0 PROS HERE AT ALL.... They told me it was assistant management its not its entry level...

Scam city people I mean it they told me it was a salary and I would make 40,000 a year.... its commission and door to door.

If you want to do d2d and work long hours 6 days a week this is for you.... alot of hours and driving

Cons

Long hours commission rude management
    They have you work to make money off you there is no opportunity here.....

Stop it get a new manager stop being so rude and disrespectful, let alone have your girl lie on the phone and tell people whatever they want to hear..... this is a door to door company this is commission based. They tell you what you want to hear.... I wasted my time my gas my money all on a lie I was told over the phone.... This is the type of company that makes people afraid to go on interviews to ACTUAL MARKETING FIRMS.

Enterprises Corp. Photos