Enterprises Corp.

www.enterprisescorp.com

Enterprises Corp. Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014
Enterprises Corp. – Towson – “Enterprises Corp Team”

A great place to work and enjoy your work day.Trying to get everything done as fast as

ProsGood people to work with.

ConsWorking as if you buy yourself. working saturdays.

Great learning experience and very educational

Account Executive (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsIts a great opportunity to learn a new field and to challenge myself in other areas,I'm allowed to learn different revenues of the job

ConsSometimes we run out of work and have to get creative to keep busy

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining classes should be factored in with new employees

Excellent

Driver (Current Employee) West Columbia, SC

ProsReally nice people to work for.

ConsHours vary from week to week.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Job

Roadside Assistance (Current Employee) Dundee, IL

ProsWork from home, decent pay for a work from home job, lucked out on a good schedule.

Consmost people have to work weekends and nights- all have to start out working weekends and nights. customers can be (understandably) upset and rude.

Advice to Senior Managementi work from home and would think it would be good to offer an internet allowance and also think it would be awesome if there was a reimbursement for fitness related things like a gym membership.

Fast paced, always changing and upbeat environment.

Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsThe people! I worked with some amazing people. Most folks are willing to help you in any way they can.

ConsThe hours! Long days and you can encounter some extremely rude and entitled customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop cutting the good people! Be more flexible with your Staff.

Fun but Door to door

Marketing Associate (Former Employee) Lombard, IL

ProsGreat people, fun youthful atmosphere, people are willing to help, there is money to be made but need to learn fast

ConsIt is door to door extremely fast paced and results driven, always asking if you have friends or family members that can join ( pyramid scheme-ish). If you have a rough day they want to know what you did wrong even if you followed their system to a T long hours sometimes in bad neighborhoods alone

Advice to Senior ManagementTwo person teams would be helpful to keep moral in the field and much safer

No where else to go

Driver (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsFlexible Scheduling, Just plug in your smart phone and go

ConsIt's just driving, people in texas cannot drive

Advice to Senior ManagementThrow in a pizza day on Fridays or something ... doughnuts would be nice too.

It was a good place to get experience, but don't stay there too long...

Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee)

ProsYou can gain experience right out of college

ConsThey ask you to do ridiculous things in the name of the company, they have terrible working conditions and hours, there are several unethical factors that can go into getting ahead at enterprise.

Advice to Senior Managementclean up your act...

The company cannot keep employees and interviewing process is to lengthy.

Work From Customer Service (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsThe pay is seemingly pretty good as well as the hours.

ConsNo advancement, wage is capped and no other benefits are offered.

Advice to Senior ManagementUtilize different recruiters Ms. Parrish seems to be doing most of the interviewing.

People don't quit there jobs because they are underpaid, they quit there jobs because they are under valued.

Management Trainee (Current Employee) Warwick, RI

ProsPeople- Most of the people you work with at Enterprise are great people, fun to be around and are general good people
    Freedom- "Be your own boss" is a real thing, you make the decisions, it's a judgement call

ConsLong hours- Minimum of 50 hours a week
    "sales"- Sell all you'd like, no commission.
    Growth - It's not all sunshine and rainbows, it's not as easy as it seems in your orientation.
    Ethics - Now most people do act ethically, but you will see a lot of shady instances when it comes to sales.
    Turnover- One of the highest in the nation, college grads getting paid just above minimum wage and working over 50 hours a week.
    Value- Your branch manger will be very supportive and helpful. Anybody above him will give you a "Hello, How's your day going?" but in reality your just another number.

Most employees I've spoken with (me included) feel that enterprise is a job just to keep your head above water, not much more.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf hours were shorter and hired more people turnover rate would be lower. Or keep it the same and if there was some commission incentive it would be reasonable

Worked for Enterprises Corp.? Contribute to the Community!