Entertainment Benefits Group

Not yet rated.

Brett D. Reizen

Condescending

Management (Former Employee)

ProsThe overall daily environment in which you work side by side with your co workers and the bonds of dissatisfaction forged amongst one another may be the one thing that keep the majority people coming back daily to this company. The ONLY real PRO of this company is the "Comps" to the attractions or shows that are extended to the employees for training purposes.

ConsEBG does not value their employees at all. They have a extremely high turn over rate due to employee dissatisfaction, very low hourly pay rates,
 lack of proper training and
poor overall leadership.
    The favoritism throughout the company is severe and senior management almost seems proud of it with a holy than thou attitude.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt some point you may want to start valuing good employees who work hard rather than sticking with your "there's always someone else to fill the position" mentality. It may serve you well.

If you like working with children, this is the place for you!

Marketing (Former Employee) Aventura, FL

ProsCo-workers were ok.
    Type of business was cool.
    1 hour lunch
    The best part of the day was going home.

ConsManager had no personality; Cold and Condescending.
    All employees are entitled, young and inexperienced even management.
    A lot of gossip, surprisingly mostly from the men
    Unorganized.
    Manager throws a bunch of work at you, but has no clue on how to do the work themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow what you're talking about before you try to correct someone.
    My advice to the CEO is stop letting kids run your business.

Do not value employees at all!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe ability to get complimentary tickets to shows/tours in the Las Vegas market.
    Interaction with people from around the world.

ConsThey do not value their employees at all. The employees are treated as a number instead of a person.

-Extremely high turn over rate due to employee dissatisfaction and low hourly rates on sales positions.

-Micromanagement of each department makes employees feel that they are not trusted to do their job.

-An environment of negativity and nit-picking of each and every behavior.

-There seems to be rampant favoritism and nepotism throughout all of the departments.

-Management seems to be "very closed door policy." If you don't agree with mandates and speak up about them, you get into trouble for any question to the higher ups.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your people and most will reward you with loyalty and hard work. It is ok to compliment an employee from time to time instead of constant criticism. If you only create an environment of hostility, then you will only breed resentment from your managers/agents/employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No regard for customers or for their employees

Reservation & Travel Manager (Call Center Manager) (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsPaid on time but that is about it, there really is nothing else.

ConsThis company has absolutely no regard for their customers. The company makes mistakes, customers cannot get their tickets or their information is incorrect and they miss shows and the COMPANY REFUSES to refund the customer. The WORST customer service I have ever seen. I cannot believe these guys are still in business!

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize the importance of your customers and provide ethical service.

Sr. Management are of normal intelligence but...

Vacation Planning Specialist (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsReally don't have any "Pros," although some of my co-workers were pleasant to spend the workday with. My pay was always delivered as advertised.

ConsAt EBG the Sr. Management team makes life difficult, painful, and unpleasant for the good people around them. They are careful to do their best to blend into good society. This insulates and protects them from the angered reaction of good people; who would hammer them if they made their intentions public.

The Sr. Management team is so good at blending in with good people that their statements, goals and culture have become 'normal' and 'accepted'.

Potential employees should be forewarned.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the madness............your "culture" is as cultured as yogurt...

Worked for Entertainment Benefits Group? Contribute to the Community!