Envoy Airlines

Add Photos

Pedro Fábregas

Enjoyed my time there

Aircraft Dispatcher (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsGood environment until bk, good tools to work with, management left alone, most crews were pleasant, great schedule (4 on 3 off), enjoyed the flight benefits.

ConsLow pay, uncertain future. For people at the bottom of seniority list, the schedule may not be very good. For example overnight shifts, 3am shifts and work weekends.

good experience

A&P (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

Prosgreat location, flight benifits are awesome

Consmanagment is not very good

Advice to Senior Managementstart over

Management is incompetent, Future of company is dismal

Station Agent (Current Employee)

ProsFlight benefits. Access to healthcare insurance, even as part-time employees. Owned by American Airline (now merged with US Airways) and access to apply for internal job positions within all those companies under AMR Holding Group.

ConsTerrible (and I mean, terrible) management skills across the board - from local management to the top. My experience with local station managers has been one of promotion and success through unethical, manipulative behaviors, even if violation of FAA regs. There is a deficiency of education amongst management and a lack of positive reinforcement or fair treatment amongst employees. Incredible amount of office politics. HR department is not held accountable for not properly investigating claims and handling policy abuse and employee mistreatment by local management. The company is going into a tailspin (no pun intended). There is also a tremendous amount of inefficiency. Reactive, rather than proactive. The company motto is "safety first" but everyone knows it's a joke. All that matters is getting planes out on time, regardless what it takes. And local management doesn't mind coding delays to flat-out wrong reasons to manipulate the performance appearance of station.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove local leadership and management skills
    Don't allow policy abuse, unethical, and illegal behavior from local management

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Discouraging

Ground Worker (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsFlight benefits are nice. Great coworkers. Variety of jobs and locations available. Good health, dental, vision insurance. Decent 401k match after awhile.

ConsManagement skills non existent. Very little sense of pride as an employee. Lack of appreciation for employees. Communication from management lacks. Positive reinforcement lacks.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with your employees. Lead by example. Invest more time and resources to create a respectful employee /management relationship.

Watch as good mechanics work and worthless mechanics play on their phone and talk with nothing being done to stop it.

Amt (Current Employee)

ProsWork 3 hours max and watch movies or read for 7. Free flights if you like sitting at airports longer than the time you tried to enjoy yourself. Great pay if your single. Benifits are a joke for big company.

ConsCrew chiefs who couldnt be door greeters at box stores and their buddies who are supervisors who sit back and laugh at the people working and could care less if anything gets done because it comes back to the ones who work.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would give them advice but someone would have to read it to them and explain it to them and that would be a waste of time for everyone.

Depressing

Tech Specialist (Current Employee) DFW, TX

ProsBenefits (not great, but not bad either). Great coworkers, interesting work, when management is not constricting it's employees, the interactions with others is what keeps me coming back.

ConsMorons are in charge. They have no business being in charge. They create a rather toxic work environment for their employees and their vendors.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire the toxicity. Stop protecting the inept.

Worked for Envoy Airlines? Contribute to the Community!