Enzen Technologies

www.enzentech.com

Enzen Technologies Reviews

1.2

CEO

A mixed bag of some good , but the rest could have been much better.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Enzen Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Small Company.
    Active HR team for cultural activities

Cons

Convoluted Management structure.
    -Need more technical know how.
    - Need more quality recruitment and benefits

Some restructring would be help the company better. The tech solutions wing would do much better if allowed to function independently from the parent company(Enzen Global). Also a better compensation package would help retain talent.

ENZEN - PLZ DONT JOIN

Current Employee - Lead in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Lead in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Enzen Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

* May be good for freshers, if they are lucky enough to place in the right technology. That too, you need to work like slaves. I worked in 2-3 companies which are known for more work. But it's too much here, that too mostly need to work which is not relevant to your technology.
    * Can understand about power sector industries.

Cons

* There is no working hours limitation. You need to work till mid-nights and weekends too. If you ask for compensation, they always say, It's not an IT company, it's a business company. If we ask further, they will raise their voices publicly and it will be disgraceful. I have witness this incident quite often. Once, they even gave assurance that, week ends will be compensated but after completing the project, they cited policies and refused to give compensation.
    * There is no professionalism, work ethics. Salary will be credited only after 5th of every month. People who give the work doesn't know the technology, even the tech. leads not aware of it, as they may be from other technology.
    * There was not even a proper induction program. If you need to take even a single paper printout, need to get approval. IT-Desk support is virtually not there. If you want to leave even at 5.30, irrespective of your earlier arrival, need to get approval. During my 1 month stay, i didn't receive even my joining letter, which I was asking every day.
    * Poor management. Rude behavior's. Sometimes, used to say, 'If we don't like the company, can leave immediately. Even, If we are not there, this company will not be closed'. This has been a regular statement to every one, which is not quite often to hear on a regular basis to every one that too publicly. After these statements, most of the people resigned. Now they are managing with freshers through bonds. They will say it's one of the fastest growing company and the best in the business. But in the work, it will never reflect.
    * Increment of salary will be once in 3 years approximately. Can expect up to 8% increment.
    * People working in UK received a letter from their HRD citing their continuous work. They spent 15-16 hours every day(on week ends too) for several months.
    * One of the employee told that he will be sent to UK once he joined. But they sent him after an year that too after he was ready to quit the job. They will try to get the seniors including me by telling we will be sent to UK but that will never happen.
    * There are many employees have been told to postponed their marriage and other main events for the work.

After seeing & hearing all these incidents in a month, I have decided to walk out even if my 1 month stay gets wasted. Didn't mention about this company in my resume too.

What I have mentioned here is true & posted here for the benefit of others. Can confirm this with the current employees too.

It's no use. Always have the attitude of insulting subordinates.

Pure Community based Company

Current Employee - Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Enzen Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

UK opportunities and higher salary bracket only for those who are better in spying.... and know how to butter the management.

Cons

Totally community based organisation. If u r from Ke**la or a Sau***trian then u get onsite opportunities very easily.

Technical people are treated badly and lots of demotivating environment...!

Stop demotivating Techies as they are ur back bones... if the back bone bends u are bending urself....Give opportunities equally irrespective of racism....

Unsatisfactory HR Policies

I have been working at Enzen Technologies full-time

Pros

Provides onsite opportunity - UK Travel

Cons

Unsatisfactory HR Policies. No offshoring mandates long term stay at onsite.

Enzen as a company is good to offer career opportunity but the senior management has a bossy attitude

Former Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Enzen Technologies

Pros

1. Good Career Opportunity for fresher.
    2. You get lot of exposure to various technologies.

Cons

Lot many
    1. Unexpected calls for Weekends.
    2. Late night work is normal here.
    3. No comp off
    4. Very minimal technical help .
    5. Hardly any training