Epilog Laser

Not yet rated.

Steve Garnier

Excellent Company, Amazing Products, and Wonderful People

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Golden, CO

ProsEpilog truly is a great company. The overall structure and people who started Epilog deserve quite a bit of credit. The compensation, benefits, and overall culture at Epilog make it the type of company you love to work for and never leave. Epilog's work culture encourages lunch time activities like flag football, basketball, soccer, volleyball and cycling. The health benefits package is great! There is no cost to enter for an employee, and only costs $52/month for a family of ANY size. That's unheard of these days - I've asked around. Epilog is a wonderful company!

ConsCommunication between the different departments is good, but it could be much better.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe make an amazing product let's keep focusing on new product developments to push the industry even further.

Epilog is the best company I've ever worked for.

Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) Golden, CO

ProsThere isn't room to list all of the wonderful perks that make working here such a joy. The company provides delicious complimentary breakfast on Thursdays, monthly birthday celebrations, parties that are actually enjoyable, generous bonuses and competitive benefits. The company has a positive involvement in the community and many charities. My coworkers, including management and the company founders, are worthy of respect and admiration. I feel so fortunate to be a part of it.

ConsI really can't think of any.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think it would be lovely if we could expand the recycling program a bit further.

Unbelievably Awesome

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Golden, CO

ProsI've found my niche! Epilog Laser is by far the best employer I've ever worked for. Not only do we have unbeatable perks (great insurance plan, reimbursed continuing education, cool social events and parties) but the management here, including our founders/owners, genuinely care about all of us and want to see us succeed. The owners and managers at Epilog treat their employees with respect, fairness and understanding. They sincerely care about our professional development. After being here for 5+ years, I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.

ConsAs we grow and departments get bigger, we need to make sure to keep the lines of communication open so we're all aware of the great things that are happening.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep communication open between departments so everyone stays on top of new developments and activities.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Epilog is a company that believes in its employees and views them as their biggest asset.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Golden, CO

ProsThe best reason that I can give for working at Epilog is that you will love coming in to work every day. Epilog provides so many perks--both financially and, for lack of a better word, "emotionally." Company parties, monthly birthday celebrations, weekly bagels and doughnuts are just the beginning of the many ways that Epilog is building a community of happy employees that enjoy working and work hard to produce quality products to benefit a company that they love.

Epilog's continued efforts to hire the best people for the job and then get out of their way allows employees to feel ownership in the company's successes. They continually show employees how much they are valued and that they are an integral part of the company's success.

The owners and founders made an amazing product that employees are proud to manufacture and sell and then brought in a great group of people and work with all departments in the company to continually make the product even better.

ConsMake sure that all departments are on the same page. Communicate to make sure that the vision that senior management has for Epilog's management style is implemented in each department.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! Working in an environment that eschews micro-managing is so refreshing and all of the perks that Epilog offers has built an incredibly loyal employee base.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

It's a rare place - one of the good ones.

ProsTrue respect from management, ability to move within the company, hiring from within, lots of benefits. This is a company that no one leaves, and for good reason. Employees are encouraged to get out of the office over lunch, whether it is for mountain biking, softball, volleyball, or hiking. They hire good people that they trust to do their jobs well, and give us the freedom to accomplish great things.

ConsMore communication between departments would be nice. Senior management prefers one-on-one contact, but as we grow, more communication is always better.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou've built an amazing company with a great product. Keep up the good work and we'll continue to grow.

Worked for Epilog Laser? Contribute to the Community!