Epsilon

Updated Feb 11, 2014

Epsilon President and CEO Bryan Kennedy

Bryan Kennedy

39 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great learning experience. Resume builder.

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 3 years

ProsProvide all tools (business/technical) you need to succeed. A lot of freedom to work on your schedule.

ConsLow opportunity for movement. Feel siloed in role. Pay not competitive with other Boston System Analyst roles.

Some good days, some bad days, mostly just bland.

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than a year

ProsDecent work-life balance. There are also some very smart people that you can learn from. All the benefits of being in a publicly traded company.

ConsA lot of turnover, especially for younger employees due to lack of opportunities outside of current roles. Too many employees that get comfortable in their roles and just coast. Company has grown rapidly in recent years, but there is a large disconnect between upper management and the employees.

Pay is ok, but no bonus or high % raises. Benefits package is mediocre at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow your employees to drive their own careers while offering guidance. Don't be so structured and 'cookie-cutter' especially when it comes to promotions and job growth. It is important to grow the company and boost profits, but don't lose sight of the people that got you there and sacrifice their potential.

Company in the right direction, need to do more for the employees

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 5 years

ProsYou get the chance to become an expert on your account team. The culture is beginning to change toward a younger more vibrant working IT environment. Work environment is flexible, working from home for a day or two per week is allowable as long as it is communicated to your account team. The company is doing very well there are no need to worry about job security as long as you are not doing a horrible job.

ConsEven though there are opportunities to be involve in many different account team, it is very difficult to move off of one account once you become bored with it. Salary is not as competitive as the competitor for the same position. Promotion are mainly based on your exposure to the higher level management. You are less likely to get promoted even if you have done an absolutely fabulous job to serve the clients and maintain the account team.

Management and VP tend to sale a solution and provide an unrealistic timeline to the client without consulting the internal group. The team has to do whatever it takes to hit the deadlines.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are many talented hard working people in the company, think about promoting them before hiring from the outside. Do a bit more to motivate and retain talented employees. The company is in heading in a good direction, good job!!

Good people to work with but the salary is low

Analytic Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe people here are very knowledgeable and cooperative. The working time is very flexible. Good for those having kids and new graduates who are looking for junior level job.

ConsThe work is boring when time moves along. The promotion is hard and the salary is low.

A great learning experience with wonderful mentors

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
Wakefield, MA

I worked at Epsilon as an intern for less than a year

ProsGreat people, very comfortable and relaxed work environment, employees are self motivated and driven

ConsWakefield office difficult to get to

Business Systems Analyst

BSA (Current Employee)
Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for less than a year

ProsI have not been here for long but so far it's been a fantastic experience. There is a huge emphasis on giving the best service to our clients by helping them with their marketing goals. This comes from the professinalism and teamwork that Epsilon promotoes. Epsilon also has a client base filled with some of the most influential companies in the world. It's an exciting place to work and there is a huge focus on career development for each associate. You can also work from home, which is a huge plus.

ConsThe pay and benefits could be stronger

A great company to work at

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people, opportunities to learn latest technologies, build new products and have fun. Cafeteria, gym, incentives for eating and living healthy are good things.

ConsHiring process is not very good.Few bad hires just because you need more resources fast is not very good.

Unprofessional Management Team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Epsilon full-time for more than a year

ProsFriendly co-workers. Flexible work schedule for some. Average benefits and pay.

ConsOne manager I worked with regularly bashed management and co-workers in department meetings. Another member of the management team would discuss their personal life during my one-on-one meetings instead of discussing my career aspirations and my workload, which is usually what happens in one-on-one meetings.

It's very disappointing to work someplace and have no respect for the people who are supposed to be leading you.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire people who know how to and want to manage people.

Great Company, Lots of Potential, Awesome People !

Technical Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 3 years

ProsLots of great technology. Still has that small company feel, but with the backing of a major corporation. Long term commitment to the area. Lots of opportunity to get involved in the local community. People are dedicated to doing what's best for the client. It was easy to integrate into a team. People who are willing to work can move up quickly. On the account where I work, they seem to do a great job of communicating - the good and the bad - about what's going on with the account.

ConsSalaries and (especially) benefits are a bit on the lower end of the spectrum. There are some pockets of long term employees that are resistant to change.

Advice to Senior Managementtake a look at the benefits package, you're missing out on some quality people because the benefits aren't great.

Business Systems Analyst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Epsilon full-time for more than a year

ProsChallenging work, great team, opportunities for growth

Conslong hours, most team members worked remotely so lots of opportunities for miscommunication

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!

Epsilon Videos

Epsilon – Why Work for Us?

Epsilon is the global leader in delivering meaningful direct to- consumer connections that drive performance. Focused on customer management and customer engagement, Epsilon delivers end-to-end solutions to fit the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon reviews and ratings in Boston, MA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Epsilon CEO Bryan Kennedy. All 39 reviews posted anonymously by Epsilon employees.