Epsilon Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
Epsilon President and CEO Bryan Kennedy
Bryan Kennedy

Pros
  • Can find the work life balance here (in 19 reviews)

• Your allowed to work from home when you are sick (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Don't believe the work life balance they tell you about (in 28 reviews)

• Some of the office politics can get to you if you're not in upper management but I feel all companies have this to some degree (in 14 reviews)

1. Great place to grow and learn

Former Employee - Senior Director in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Director in Boston, MA

Pros

Very well managed firm, very good communication from top down, clear expectations about about what constitutes good performance and how to advance. Management has shown the willingness to move off of old strongly held positions on the direction the business is going and quickly adjust business strategies to meet the changing demands of the marketplace and the dynamics of the competitive landscape.

Cons

Firm is moving fast - creates some friction among teams that should be working more closely together.

Advice to Management

Take what's worked best within the legacy business and implement in newly acquired businesses, especially delivery disciplines.

2. Epsilon is an invigorating place to work that provides challenging work, diversity in scope, and amazing career growth.

Current Employee - Director in Irving, TX

Pros

Career growth, company growth and profitability, amazing offerings to clients, sound client base, pipeline of new business.

Cons

We are a rapidly growing, customer focused company. Sometimes it is challenging to get everything done in a typical business day, but these are great problems to have.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I've seen an increase in communication through the business units from the top down and thoughout, and it is appreciated. There's more visibility and transparency from Executive management and that's fantastic.

3. Excellent company, management and environment!

Current Employee - Contract Recruiter in Wakefield, MA
    Current Employee - Contract Recruiter in Wakefield, MA

Pros

Epsilon is the top Database Marketing Services Provider ranked by Forrester Research and there is no question why in my opinion. They provide a dynamic environment that is motivating and well managed with great communication and ability to grow. The benefits are also well beyond many other companies with a strong 401K match, great medical and dental options, 3 weeks vacation on your first year and a free gym membership on-site. Epsilon also provides a positive culture with creative talented people with programs recognizing co-workers and/or management for their hard work and dedication. I would highly recommend Epsilon as a great career path.

Cons

Epsilon is growing at a rapid pace due to new acquisitions and staff. Because of this, many employees are working harder and longer hours to get their work done. However, i think this is necessary to meet the goals we are setting for ourselves and as a company. This will also just help those hard working individuals receive recognition and be rewarded for that hard work as well as grow within the company.

5. A great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Pros

Talented people and interesting work. Epsilon is growing fast and there are lots of opportunities for people here. It's a fast paced environment and we're always on the acquisition hunt as well.

Cons

The fast pace isn't for everybody. If people struggle working in a matrixed environment they will not like it at Epsilon.

Advice to Management

Management does a nice job keeping us informed. There are occasional "road shows" where Epsilon or ADS leaders will visit our offices and give a state of the union address. The messaging is usually positive around our financial performance, growth and investments in people.

Epsilon offers challenging and stimulating work, talented individuals to work with, and great career opportunities.

Current Employee - Director in Irving, TX

Pros

Strong company Growth/career opportunities Good benefits Excellent people to work with/team environment

Cons

If you're not invigorated by challenges every day, and a high speed environment then it might not be the place for you; I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication to associates. It's greatly appreciated and continues to bring us closer together even in the rapid growth mode that we're in.

Great place to start your career!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Pros

The people are the best reason to work here and the relationships you build make this the perfect place for someone at any career level. Flexible work environment. Many opportunities for WFH. The executive leadership is very accessible and in touch with employees. Company is very stable and profitable.

Cons

The compensation package isn't as competitive as it should be. The lack of an incentive plan for anyone below a Director level is a drawback for most. The medical plan is average overall, but below average for the Boston area.

Advice to Management

Reinvest some of the huge earnings back into the employees.

8. Good company

Former Employee - Campaign Management Specialist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Campaign Management Specialist in New York, NY

I worked at Epsilon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It has a great culure. Very relaxed environment (e.g., everyone takes a lunch, plays board games, talks to each other, goes out for happy hour, etc.). Most people leave at 5, 5:30. I liked everything about it pretty much.

Cons

not a lot of room for growth very technical position which i wasn't prepared for

9. SolutionSet / Google Client - Creative, fulfilling environment to work in.

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great career growth, wonderful team environment.

Cons

Commute to Mountainview - Google Client ONLY

10. Fantastic company to work for

Current Employee - Database Engineer in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Database Engineer in Albany, NY

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company with excellent advancement opportunities. The salary is certainly good and upper management is knowledgeable and always willing to help.

Cons

The health insurance offered is not very good. I spent a lot of money out of pocket last year. Middle management could be a little better at what they do.

Advice to Management

Upper management is excellent.

11. Amazing company, very focused on providing opportunities for advancement

Current Employee - Technical Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Technical Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very easy to be involved; culture promotes learning and development. If you're excited about what you do, they take notice and will give you more responsibility.

Cons

Sometimes they are too results-focused and if you're not careful, you can get yourself into a situation where it's difficult for you to meet their expectations.

Advice to Management

I think Epsilon's brand to potential hires is weak - we need to get more pro-active about telling job-seekers about what we do and what our core values are.

RSS Feed </> Embed