Epsilon

Epsilon Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Epsilon President and CEO Bryan Kennedy

Bryan Kennedy

Pros
  • Great work life balance depending on the phase of the project and your role in it(in 15 reviews)

• Company growing at a rapid rate, always work to do, great people who work here(in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • Workload to staff ratio lacks balance, making work/life balance nearly impossible(in 26 reviews)

• There is a lot of unfair upper management practice(in 10 reviews)

great

Prospay, benefits, great coworkers, and easy assignments lots of down time

Consmanagement was easy to work with but sometime got annoying

Great company to work for.

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsEpsilon is very stable and always looking for ways to improve customer experience.

ConsEpsilon doesn't pay to keep it's talent. Often people have to move to other companies to keep up with the cost of living increases.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees a higher cost of living pay increase.

Great company with excellent technology

Senior Director, Technical (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsLots of talented individuals
    Excellent technology
    Constantly evolving organization
    Opportunities to advance

Cons(see Pros above) - if you are average or below then you won't stand out here and won't get promoted or assigned to the latest/greatest technology.
    Fast pace and technology can lead to burnout if not careful

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep landing accounts and we will keep delivering! Glad to see additional profit sharing in December for those not already on bonus program. So many improvements in benefits in the last 3 years and they are greatly increasing retention of talented staff.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work for If you are lucky to be in the right team

Lead Interactive Developer (Current Employee) Blue Ash, OH

ProsDepending on who is your immediate manager, it can be a great place to work. You can have freedom in technologies you use and your voice will be heard. You will be appreciated greatly if you do a good job. Great office location and environment. People are very friendly. You get a free gym membership.Most importantly they are growing fast and it helps to be part of a rapidly growing company. Also if you do a good job you can get promoted without typical loops and hoops of big corps. Great work life balance depending on the phase of the project and your role in it.

ConsThey are not good in raises and merit increase rate. You have to be pushy in order to a get a raise or promotion. They focus too much on being Advertising Agency than being a Software Company, hence technology people would feel left out of company's focus sometimes. But that being said you would still be heard and can put influence in the corp.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be more generous in compensation because people get really discouraged when they see the raise rates. Also please dont let technology people like developers, designers, and DB team, feel left out of the vision of the company.

Great Place to Work at

Senior Database Developer (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsDidn't lay off even in the worst of the economy
    Stable jobs
    Fast growing company
    Good growth opportunities
    Good industry reputation

ConsRecruitment process is very slow
    Talent retention is somewhat poor

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep your talented and hard-working employees happy so that they don't leave so often.

A great company trying to maintain their stance in the marketplace

ProsTop talent, interesting work, strong culture. Passionate team keeps this place thriving

ConsSolutionSet as it's original brand is a great place to work. Since it was acquired, the culture is unfortunately changing. The core group is trying to maintain what we had, but large corporate initiatives beat us down.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick to your guns. Don't let the corporate big wigs ruin us

Growing company with a lot of opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsIve enjoyed my past 2 years at Epsilon, Ive been able to work on many different projects and really expand my skill-set. Epsilon is definitely a growing company so i only see it getting better in terms of career growth.

Consheath benefits could be a little better, however 401K matching and the amount of paid vacation days make up for that

I enjoyed the entire epsilon experience while on contract

Project Manager (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsGreat company to learn and grow

ConsNone that I experienced while on contract

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Fabulous company that offers great opportunities.

ProsThe company listens and responds to employees. They are customer quality driven and invests in it's employees to make this happen.

ConsDue to incredible growth (mostly from acquisitions), the company has some cultural inconsistencies across the offices and LOBs. The good news is they are working to level these differences.

Great place to start

Associate Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

Pros-great culture (everyone is very positive, friendly, and willing to share advice)
    -good salary

Cons-teams are split across cities, sometimes making communication difficult
    -different cities/acquisitions use different computer systems

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!