Epsilon Reviews

Updated April 15, 2015
345 reviews filtered by

1. Good company but the department you're in can make a huge difference.

Current Employee - Account Management in Westminster, CO
    Current Employee - Account Management in Westminster, CO

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Epsilon is part of Alliance Data Systems in Texas and this brings some advantages namely in benefits. Company culture is positive and profiessional and employees are treated well for the most part. Salaries appear to in line or above average the position. One big pro: there are a lot of very smart people at Epsilon and it's great to work in an environment with some brain power.

Cons

Some groups are not so great to work in because of the managers in charge. These are in the minority, but it's apparent since positons in those groups are almost never filled internally. With ADS, HR is or downgrading positions for new recq and so salaries appear to be trending down.

Advice to Management

Evaluate your managerst to ensure they meet the company culture and maintain positive morale. A few bad apples...

Great experience, long hours

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst, I in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst, I in Irving, TX

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Hard working team
    fulfilling
    Good environment
    freedom
    Humor encouraged

Cons

Long hours
    Mediocre pay
    Growth opportunities are unclear
    Says yes to client a little too often.

3. A good place to work. Great people.

Former Employee - Manager in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Manager in Irving, TX

I worked at Epsilon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Overall a good place to work. The company is a leader in its industry and has developed very powerful digital marketing technologies. You can learn a lot here about digital marketing and the technology that drives it.

The company has a great college recruitment program and hires top notch graduates. It's a great place to start a career.

The company works hard at employee satisfaction. They usually act on feedback from the annual employee sat survey.

Cons

The company organization is matrix and account based. This makes it difficult at times to get the functional components of each account team in sync and supporting each others' goals. On the account I was on there was a lot of competition among the senior managers and a lot of favoritism.

No opportunities for advancement

Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX

I worked at Epsilon full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Epsilon attracts really good people. Most were friendly and easy to work with.

Cons

I worked at Epsilon for a few years and saw many people come and go at all levels. They do great at getting good people in the door but retention is a huge issue for many reasons. The opportunities for advancement to the next level are few are far between. Only a select few make it, if you have the right connections.

Lots of different opportunities

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people are really good to work with. There are a number of different client teams, both large and small, which offer a variety of roles.

Cons

Large company, so it's easy to be seen as another cog in the machine. Payraises are on a yearly/set % based on review points.

Network Engineer

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros

Very good place to work to get experience working with different platforms

Cons

work life balance is not good at all work long hours

I should not have accepted this offer...this place is a joke (4DX)

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (less than a year)

Pros

great people. opportunity to learn different technology and apply for a better job elsewhere.

Cons

IT management really suck . Wasting our time with 4DX bs . Folks in IT management have no business been employed. Its a miracle this company is thriving with all the stupid and short sighted folks in IT management. I regret accepting this offer .IT management titles are handed out like donuts. I will be calling my previous employer soon. This place is a mess. W. WIG and battle WIG ?? Companies like walmart or burger king will not even adopt this stupid policy.Work life balance really suck. Engineers turn over is just a think of beauty.

Advice to Management

Engage with the people at the lowest level as feedback from your subordinates are all distorted to reflect positive outlook. Employ people with solid track record that can move the company forward and just anyone

Marketing Sweat shop

Current Employee - Marketing in West Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing in West Chicago, IL

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Competitive salary and company looks like an attractive place to work for.

Cons

There is no work/life balance and departments seem to work against each other. Consistently being forced to put work ahead of health and family.

Advice to Management

Middle management seems to lack professionalism. I have heard a few talk about employees with other employees and even use obscenities during meetings.

Worst I've seen. Wouldn't recommend to a person who was desperate for a employment. Would recommend fast food first.

Former Employee - IT Administrative in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - IT Administrative in Irving, TX

I worked at Epsilon

Pros

Great People who are motivated and determined to see the company succeed. Good stepping stone as far as a technology builder for your next job opportunity

Cons

Worst IT Sr. Management and SVP leadership I've seen in over 20yrs. The IT dept is metrics driven and all they care about is the bottom line. They preach work/life balance but secretly expect for you to be avail on your days off, PTO, and holidays plus be on-call. They could care less if you dropped dead at your cube they will still blame the employee.The management team makes promise to Sr leadership that cant be met which causes stress across the board. The turn over is like nothing I've ever seen. Most of the management team are non-technical so they have no clue of what they are doing and are under qualified and shouldn't be allowed to be in the position. HR see's no problem with the high turnover and merely blame the employee. The management team really doesnt' realize they are the problem not the solution. Ideas are being pitched and not listening too and 6-9 months later the leadership pitches the same idea as if it was there own when in fact the idea was proposed and somethings documented over a year ago.

Advice to Management

Stop being afraid of your leadership
    Speak out if you feel you don't agree or cant meet expectations.
    Support and listen to your employees

I work for a company that contracts through Epsilon (KPI Connect). One word: TERRIBLE

Current Employee - Agent in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Agent in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Use this company as a stepping stone to a another job for another call center position.

Cons

I don't know where to start. I start working for this company (KPI connect) as a temporary employee and been employed for over six months. Management is completely inept. I mean management only consists of one person and the lead. By my 3rd month working here you can tell the the manager is completely inexperienced and the new lead is extremely timid. This whole company is basic ran by Nurse Racheted (control freak) and her assistant. The majority of my co-workers are afraid to stand up to management. Also we get paid barely above minimum wage and they expect high quality calls! They QA us like crazy like we're getting paid $20 an hour.

Advice to Management

To Epsilon: You need to hang around more and see how management treats us! KPI needs new management badly.