Epsilon San Diego Reviews

• Any Status
Employment Status

Epsilon President and CEO Bryan Kennedy
Bryan Kennedy

• Can find the work life balance here (in 19 reviews)

• Your allowed to work from home when you are sick (in 11 reviews)

• Don't believe the work life balance they tell you about (in 28 reviews)

• Some of the office politics can get to you if you're not in upper management but I feel all companies have this to some degree (in 14 reviews)

I work for a company that contracts through Epsilon (KPI Connect). One word: TERRIBLE

Current Employee - Agent in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Agent in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (Less than a year)

Use this company as a stepping stone to a another job for another call center position.

I don't know where to start. I start working for this company (KPI connect) as a temporary employee and been employed for over six months. Management is completely inept. I mean management only consists of one person and the lead. By my 3rd month working here you can tell the the manager is completely inexperienced and the new lead is extremely timid. This whole company is basic ran by Nurse Racheted (control freak) and her assistant. The majority of my co-workers are afraid to stand up to management. Also we get paid barely above minimum wage and they expect high quality calls! They QA us like crazy like we're getting paid $20 an hour.

Advice to Management

To Epsilon: You need to hang around more and see how management treats us! KPI needs new management badly.

Showing 1 of 424 review