Equinox Fitness

Equinox Fitness Reviews in Palo Alto, CA

Updated Jul 19, 2014

Equinox Fitness President Sarah Robb O'Hagan

Sarah Robb O'Hagan

Pros
  • you get a free gym membership (kinda)(in 45 reviews)

• Free gym membership (if you in to working out) 40% off at retail store clothing (even tho every item is marketed up 33%)(in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • No work life balance, hard to take a vacation because you miss your goals if you miss work(in 12 reviews)

• long hours, to be successful as a trainer you will have to work 8-12 hours a day 5-7 days a week(in 13 reviews)

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Fun, Relaxed, healthy life style

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsLove the people, all employees are fun healthy individuals - work life balance is great - positive work environment

ConsBase salary is relatively low - not a lot of opportunity to grow unless you are willing to relocate

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise base pay and you will retain hard working individuals - better benefits

A great place to experience true fitness

Massage Therapist (Former Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsBeing a former employee I was able to work with and learn skills and knowledge of how important fitness is. As a massage therapist, I worked with excellent and knowledgeable personal trainers that helped me expand my work for a more complete assessment and strategy.

ConsMost members of the club come to workout and not visit the spa

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvertise the spa more to the public. This will attract more clients to the spa but also leave potential for new members of the club.

Cutting edge, competitive company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsGrowing company , current, values group fitness

ConsGrowing into big cooperation with less value for individual employees

Advice to Senior Managementmore communication and transparence, strategizing career advances for employees, more thoughtful choices in positioning management

Worked for Equinox Fitness? Contribute to the Community!