EquipNet

Add Photos

Roger Gallo

Good Entry Level Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to "get your feet wet" in your prospective field. Provides good opportunities for travel for those who desire to. Good benefits and yearly outings. Fun work environment and many genuinely good people.

ConsNot much room for upward movement. Laid back work environment breeds unprofessionalism and complacency. Management either unable or incapable of searching for proactive solutions; instead relies too heavily on entry level employees to enact change. Occasional severe disorganization and mismanagement.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward employees who deserve to be rewarded, and don't be afraid to hold your employees accountable. Take ownership of problems instead of passing the buck, and be willing to develop and implement proactive solutions.

Great place to work for an entry-level job.

ProsEquipNet offers good entry level work, a fun culture and great benefits. I usually like going to work every day.

ConsNo way to move up in the company. Raises and bonuses are inconsistent from one department to another, and not given out on schedule, which doesn't coincide with the "fair and consistent values.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue employees more by establishing a standard practice for awarding raises and bonuses every year. EquipNet is large enough that the company can do that now.

Marketing coordinator

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) Canton, MA

ProsYoung company, lots of energy
    great place for recent grads to learn the ropes of the professional world
    yearly company outings that help bring the employees closer

ConsSome of the managers who have been there for years and years are alittle stuck in their ways and can stifle an employees growth and contribution.

some spurts of wild disorganization

low salaries but great comprehensive benefits package

global company that appreciates but doesn't necessarily reward diversity

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your hardworking staff! Its one of your best resources and conduits toward growth!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Stay Away

Inventory Management (Former Employee) Canton, MA

ProsRelaxed dress code is only redeeming quality, Jeans most of the year for all staff with shorts allowed during summer months.

ConsLack of respect or credit for accomplishments. Less than expected annual raises.

Assessment of Equipnet

Operations (Former Employee) Canton, MA

ProsNice small company but could be better managed.

ConsToo sales focused and not principled enough an organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more strategic.

Dynamic, fun to work at company with HUGE growth potential

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Canton, MA

Prosforwared-thinking, young company with huge growth potential, excellent CEO, and people who really believe in the company.

ConsHard to balance new ideas and growth opportunities within resource contraints

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep providing goals, vision and a solid strategy for execution.

Nice place for freshers

Programmer (Current Employee)

ProsGreat coworkers. Every sat is off.

Consno regular salary review, no way to monitor your contribution to company, if you work extra by your wish there is no appreciation at all. True person or talent never gets appreciation.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to appreciate the one who truly deserves.

It's better than nothing.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery relaxed environment. You can be MIA multiple times and not get fired.

ConsExpect a poor salary with not a lot of growth opportunities.

Cheap

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmall growing company. Good location if you work south of town. Lots of entry level jobs. You'll get to work.

ConsYou will be underpaid and uninspired. It's hard to get much done. Big company, cog in the machine atmosphere despite small size. Did I mention they do everything cheap?

Advice to Senior ManagementI didn't enjoy my short time at Equipnet. There are many companies more inspiring and worker friendly. Stop being so cheap and mediocre.

Worked for EquipNet? Contribute to the Community!