EquipPM

Updated Apr 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Drew Dixson

Best Company I Have Ever Worked For!

Crew Chief (Current Employee) Kennedale, TX

ProsI love it here. Management is great and does whatever is need to help the guys in the field out. They take QC very serious and make sure that employees have all the tools need to do their job correctly. Great Training Program. Great Moral in the field. Able to move up in the company very quickly if you work hard. I would definitely recommend working here to a friend.

ConsThere are no Cons that I have seen while working here. Everyone gets along great. Lots of fun, get paid to travel, etc...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Poor Employee Management

Equipment Tech (Former Employee) Kennedale, TX

ProsThey will provide all equipment and tools to do job correctly.

ConsVery poor or lack of professional management.
    They try to micro manage employees.
    No trust or respect between Employer & Employees
    Compensation is unclear after you have done work for them. They give $500 draw a week and 5% commisson per month on work performed. The problem is that. The employees have nothing to base the 5% off of. No clear way to see what money you are making. I once asked how do I know what I am making? The president said " I will determine how much and how hard you worked. Then I will decide how much commission check will be for the month.

Advice to Senior ManagementOperation manager and safety manager should be in the field more!

EquipPM President responded to this review

Nov 12, 2013

Dear Former Employee, thanks for the constructive feedback regarding your experience with our company. I appreciate your recognition of the quality of the equipment and tools provided to our ... More

Worked for EquipPM? Contribute to the Community!