Equity One
www.equityone.net Miami, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Equity One Reviews

Updated Apr 11, 2014

Jeff Olson

Great place with a wonderful mission; to improve retail real estate in urban communities.

Human Resources (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Equity One full-time for more than 3 years

ProsEnjoy working with the leadership team as well as each of the employees in all of our regions. Always exciting, dynamic, changing and certainly never boring. As a company we are constantly developing and acquiring new properties for our portfolio. Our financial results were strong in 2013 and continue in 2014.

ConsEnjoy working with the leadership team as well as each of the employees in all of our regions. Always exciting, dynamic, changing and certainly never boring. As a company we are constantly developing and acquiring new properties for our portfolio. Our financial results were strong in 2013 and continue in 2014.

Joining any company during growth spurts is great but that's not happening during this economy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Equity One full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFinancially stable and in a good recovery industry

ConsHorrible bosses, do not promote from within

Advice to Senior ManagementNever micro-manage your employees. Listen to and hear what they have to say. Promote from within

Worked for Equity One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equity One reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equity One CEO Jeff Olson. All reviews posted anonymously by Equity One employees.