Equity One

Equity One Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Not yet rated.

David R. Lukes

Great place with a wonderful mission; to improve retail real estate in urban communities.

Human Resources (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsEnjoy working with the leadership team as well as each of the employees in all of our regions. Always exciting, dynamic, changing and certainly never boring. As a company we are constantly developing and acquiring new properties for our portfolio. Our financial results were strong in 2013 and continue in 2014.

ConsEnjoy working with the leadership team as well as each of the employees in all of our regions. Always exciting, dynamic, changing and certainly never boring. As a company we are constantly developing and acquiring new properties for our portfolio. Our financial results were strong in 2013 and continue in 2014.

Not a relationship-driven firm

ProsCompensation is the minimum necessary to achieve a modicum of experience. This is a stepping-stone organization. Anyone considering a job here should make it short-lived.

ConsPeople are a commodity, no growth prospects within the firm, and a really poor management from the top down. The new CEO, David Lukes, has poor leadership skills; the firm is lead by fear, not by motivation to improve real estate.

Joining any company during growth spurts is great but that's not happening during this economy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFinancially stable and in a good recovery industry

ConsHorrible bosses, do not promote from within

Advice to Senior ManagementNever micro-manage your employees. Listen to and hear what they have to say. Promote from within

Worked for Equity One? Contribute to the Community!