Equity Packaging

Updated Jun 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Zahid Chughtai

An evolving company - good potential, strong customer base and high employee loyalty.

Packaging Development Engineer (Current Employee) Pluckemin, NJ

ProsIt's a family owned business. They are evolving into something larger and the management shares it's vision, pro's, con's, and everything else with all employees. Employees would be considered on-site contractors at most of their customer sites, but they have a full benefits package and better job stability than Corporate America. Credo is admirable and can be accomplished. They haven't had a major lay-off in 20 years that they've been in business - even in the most recent recession, they're still hiring. Their in the packaging industry - and their the largest player with very limited competition - good niche market for a company like this one.

ConsAt the end of the day, you are still considered a Consultant or Contractor at the Customer site. This can sometimes end up causing feelings of "disconnect" because you may be the main driving force behind a major project, but are not allowed to receive the same recognition from the Customer as other full-time employees of the Customer. It can be disappointing sometimes, but the higher pay and informal recognition - plus the fact that the company recognizes you at the annual corporate meeting, makes up for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with a better way to define what is a "Equity Employee." Don't use the word, "contractor" because that's not really what we are...we're somewhere in between a "contractor" and a "full-time employee." Also, website needs to be revamped. We know it is supposed to happen this year, but the sooner the better! You need to showcase the impressive list of Customers and the Employees too.

engineer

Engineer (Former Employee)

Prosgood job no one lkies it

Consi dont know i just want to pass this hurdle

recruiting experience with equity packaging

Senior Packaging Engineer (Former Employee) Allentown, PA

Prosinvolved, aggressive in placing people in right environment. honest, polite, professional s.

Conscontract can been canceled at any time, based on funding. health coverage only after 90 days of employment. if contract is for year, then only covered for 7 months. cover should be better

Advice to Senior Managementplace people near their homes, not where you have contracts

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good

Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsOpprtunity to work on various category products at a time.

ConsPoor work culture. Employer does not value old employees

Advice to Senior ManagementShould understand that employees are asset to company

Worked for Equity Packaging? Contribute to the Community!