Ericsson-Worldwide

3.6 1,661 reviews

Ericsson-Worldwide CEO Hans Vestberg

Hans Vestberg

1,661 Employee Reviews

Pros:
  • "Development is team-centric and work-life balance is taken seriously by management"
    in 122 reviews
  • "Work environment is very good and lot of onsite oppurtunities"
    in 119 reviews
Cons:
  • "In some of the profiles like mine, it's impossible to maintain work life balance"
    in 44 reviews
  • "Slow decision making in developing new products"
    in 37 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Great Opportunies

R&D Director (Former Employee)
    Boulder, CO

ProsEricsson has many opportunities for advancement and for international travel. Compensation is good, too. Vacation is liberal.

ConsThere's the risk that your work might be transferred to a lower costs country. The decisions to do so seem totally financial based without regard to the strategic value of the talent pools affected.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. There are a lot of great mangers at Ericsson.

Flag Review
    Ericsson-Worldwide Employer Branding and Social Media Specialist responded to this review Jun 16, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for your review. Always good to hear positive feedback around opportunities and management. We hope you enjoyed your time with Ericsson and appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts.

Great people to work with.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

ProsHardworking employees with a team mindset.

ConsI was contracting so there was not as much stability.

Flag Review
    Ericsson-Worldwide Employer Branding and Social Media Specialist responded to this review Jun 13, 2014 EditDelete
    Thanks for taking time to write a review. Love the positive feedback and hearing about the team mindset. Hope you enjoyed your time with Ericsson.

Overall...Good Company, Great Benefits...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Lowell, MA

ProsGood Salary, Great Benefits...and Worked with a Top-Notch Group of Engineers in Lowell MA

ConsThe Management Team in Silicon Valley doesn't have a clue as to what they're doing...nor the talent they lost in Lowell. It's too bad...

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement who relocated to San Jose for a "Perk/Hiatus"...should just return to their homelands.

Flag Review
    Thank you for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoyed your time with Ericsson.
  • We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFast paced environment. Opportunity to learn lot of different cutting edge technologies

Conswork life balance at times can be strained

Flag Review
    Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoyed your time with Ericsson and appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts.

Great place to work

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

ProsGreat benefits, 401k, stock matching. global opportunity.

ConsAnnual layoffs, nothing else I can think of.

Flag Review
    Thank you for your review. Always nice to hear from our current employees. We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts.

Great company to work for

Field Operations Technician (Former Employee)
    Syracuse, NY

ProsVery concerned about the safety and well being of all their employess

ConsNot much i can say that was bad about the company at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy manager was great, no complaints.

Flag Review
    Thank you for your review. Glad to hear the positive feedback. Hope you enjoyed your time with Ericsson. We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts.

My time at E///

Project Manager (Former Employee)

ProsGreat projects and people

ConsBalancing work and family life

Flag Review
    Thank you for your review. We agree - great projects and people. Hope you enjoyed your time with Ericsson. We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts.

Program manager

ProsChallenging but very interesting. you need to be prepared for technology as well.

Constime zone difference makes you crazy. good cultural and good teams

Flag Review
    Ericsson-Worldwide Employer Branding and Social Media Specialist responded to this review Jun 12, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback. Time zones for a global company can be tricky but glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Great

ProsEmpowering company to work for

ConsNothing in general at Ericsson

Flag Review
    Thank you for your review. Great to hear your positive feedback. We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts.

Good employer

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

ProsGood team environment, committed to success

ConsCan be difficult to advance

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership and engagement

Flag Review
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback and advice.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ericsson-Worldwide CEO Hans Vestberg. All 1,661 reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees.