Escondido Union School District

Escondido Union School District Reviews

Updated Mar 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

They truly care about the well-being of the child and involving the caretaker in the school experience of the child.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey are constantly providing training opportunities and moments of growth for the individuals working with in the school system.

ConsAt times testings become the main focal point of the school and the student are constantly reminded that they have to achieve a certain score in order it be successful.

Upper level management does not have big picture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTraining and professional development opportunities

ConsMicro managers focused on following procedure not on outcomes

I enjoy working with many talented educators who strive to ensure that every student succeeds.

Teacher (Current Employee)

ProsI have the pleasure of working with an excellent principal. In addition, our district office is staffed with many supportive staff and administrators.

Conso Lower pay than many districts
    o Not enough autonomy given to individual schools to do what makes sense at their individual site

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more autonomy for sites to make decisions that will positively impact their school. Each of our schools is very diverse and needs a specific plan designed to meet the needs of that school.

Worked for Escondido Union School District? Contribute to the Community!