Espire Infolabs

Updated May 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

I have been working here for 10 years and it's been a fabulous company to work

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Delhi (India)

ProsGiven it's a growing organisation and has given given tremendous growth opportunity and to chances to learn cross department

ConsChallenges related to growing company

“Satisfactory work environment with good career oppurtunities”

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    New Delhi (India)

ProsAmazing Training: It really boosts one's technical skills. It's a great place to start one's career at learn about the industry.
    Had a fairly balanced work life balance.
    I had a really good team, so my team experience has mostly been positive
    Was given the opportunity to perform non technical roles like mentoring new team members and at times, take leadership of the team

One thing i would like to put in CAPS "INFRASTRUCTURE IS WORLD CLASS"

ConsSmall issues happens in every company but those are common and management. Other than that didn't found any issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementSuperb Management....."Be as you are"

Most humiliating IT company to work with !!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Delhi (India)

ProsThey offer a good salary if you are a rare resource but trust me it's not worth for.

ConsOne can't have work-life balance.
    People at higher management put impossible promises in front of client which makes everyone suffer at bottom. I would say they donot have good negotiation skills.
    No work ethics.
    No one to look upto in times of crisis. Everyone from top level to bottom level like to scrutinize others.
    No interpersonal skills.
    No job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople at powerful positions require to go to project management and other training's to understand the value of team work, team welfare, individual career growth,healthy work environment, negotiation skills, leadership skills.

There are many people who are very good technically, management need to understand how to make use of resources and way to give rewards and motivation.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

FAKE COMPANY !! REALITY CHECK.

(Former Employee)

Prosha ha ha h..... There is no single Pros --The Expired Company

Cons• ALERT TO ALLL NEW JOINEES-

FIRST, ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS HERE ARE PROMOTIONAL AND POSTED BY HR PEOPLE.
    UNFORTUNE DUE TO SITE POCILY CAN'T NAMED THOSE ALIEN CREATURES HERE.

SO! BELIEVE ME - ALL POSITIVE COMMENTS BY THESE PEOPLE ONLY.

REST all are 100% real and came out of the tears of all who posted them as they are real peoples who joined them, bear them and teased & tear by them and not GOOD ACTORS to ADD GOODIES ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

I WILL WRITE IN SHORT AND STARIGHT FORWARD ONLY-

1. FAKE Company. hire people and fire after completion of project or before that.

2. LONG LIST OF PAY DUES - everyday and always see many people waiting at the reception for FULL & FINAL which I guarantee will never happen.... bcose mails and calls from X-EMP are never attended.

3. Salary never paid on time.

etc etc etc. may read other comments.

Advice to Senior Management*Advise to the Management - May you narrate it as a part of management skill but someone is sitting above all of us keeping the records to each and every . and he will get back to you when your body and soul would no longer be in position to afford the return mercy when HIS justice will happen.

May please on you.!*

Good Company

ProsFlexible working hours
    work from home facility
    Nice colleagues and friendly atmosphere

Consslightly slow in appraisal process

Advice to Senior Managementnothing

Worst place to work

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Delhi (India)

Prosthere is nothing Pros about this piece of dirty cake

Conslot's of it.. let me share few with you..
    (1) they dont have work
    (2) they hire you.. so that you can trained there trainees and then without any notification they fired u up
    (3) no carrier growth
    (4) if you still manage to survive (in this case.. you have to be master in office politics) then also they dont pay you.. why... read my first point... they dont have work... if u decide and confirmed to satisfied with partial salary withdraw.. then also it delayed..
    (5) they also offer you sorry.. pressurize you to change your tech skills.. means if you are working with java or php or .net then they shifted you in some other stream.. and without your concern... then you have only two choices first.. forgot your pending salaries withdraw and leave that company and second.. said it loud.. "Jahan-panah- tussi great ho" and continue working there.

Advice to Senior Managementhahahaha.. advice to management.. there is no management at all.

Beware of this company, it is a bogus and fake organization. They just hire people to show employee strength to clients.

Project Leader (Former Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsGood salary on paper.
    Office building is good.
    Toilets are well maintained.
    Easily accessible location in Gurgaon.
    Had CMMI 5 certification in the past.

ConsSalary cycle is delayed by 1 month.
    Employee unfriendly policies.
    No projects.
    Hire and fire.

Advice to Senior ManagementShut it down.

Pathetic company...no work ethics

Team Lead (Former Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsCan pay any amount if they have requirement

ConsThey don't have any work ethics.....They offered me the job after 3 rounds of interview.
    They collected all the documents from me and provided me the offer letter. But after few days they did the another round with client saying it is for onsite position. 2-3 days after the client interview HR called me and given all the crappy stories that client want everyone onsite, client didn't find your profile good enough so please search for another job.
    I already had put down my papers in current company after they had offered me, and then they had done this to me.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop thinking about yourself only.....You cannot survive without good resources.

Only for those who doesn't get job anywhere else, it should be last option

ProsGood onsite oportunities
    can give good package if they really need a resource

ConsVery bad work environment
    Management does not think about employees and just want to use them

Advice to Senior ManagementBe professional and provide some more facilities to employees

Software engineer

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Delhi (India)

ProsGood platform for learning & exposure towards market hot technologies, frequent onsite opportunities.

ConsSalary hikes, slow reimbursement process, mangement

Worked for Espire Infolabs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Espire Infolabs reviews and ratings. All 11 reviews posted anonymously by Espire Infolabs employees.