Work-life balance, benefits, the employees, the campus (in 13 reviews)
Great benefits and time of for new parents (in 14 reviews)
There is no career path - pick your life's work and you will be just fine (in 15 reviews)
No opportunity for career growth unless someone ahead of you retires or leaves the company (in 12 reviews)
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Esri full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
- Lots of marketing background for sales support
- Good sales training
- A standard in the industry.
- Reasonable easygoing culture, easy to get along with and get support from colleagues.
- Continues to grow.
- Do you job and you could probably retire there
- GREAT benefitsCons
- compensation may not be the best in industry
- very "flat" company organizationally
- Upward career moves limited
- Getting management support for sales needs can be frustrating.
- Privately held and what happens after Jack leaves will be interestingAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Permit more career changes within company.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO