Essential Data

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Antoinette Allocca

An enriching experience that fosters your professional development

Technical Communicator (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI have thoroughly enjoyed my employment with Essential Data. Not only is the company easy to work with, but it also employs engagement managers (akin to program managers) that are knowledgeable and do their best to make sure both the client and the consultant (employee) is satisfied.

I can personally attest to my own experience with the Houston division. My engagement mananger has been nothing but the best in making sure that the varied projects I am assigned to (sometimes multiple projects simultaneously) are a good fit for both myself and the client. Beyond the assignments themselves, my manager is also available for status updates and discussions concerning my professional development and possible rate increase(s) based on continuing education, certifications, job experience, high-end client projects, etc. I also enjoy the flexibility I am afforded in my position, and the "have your back" attitude my manager has should there be a miscommunication with the client or any unforeseen events occur.

ConsUsually I have at least one or two cons about any company I work for, but surprisingly I have no real downside comments to make about Essential Data. The only possible complaints I might have deal with one or two clients we have dealt with, but that is no fault to the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advice I would share is to continue to developing the skills already being used as they are working well for the company.

Successful contributions by all towards the team effort.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsWhile working on various projects for different clients, senior management has always stood by their employees if there were any perceived problems by the client. Senior management has also always made themselves available for discussing issues, new ideas, salary negotiations, etc.

ConsContract work can be intermittent due to client's being unsure or unknowing of what they want or need from EDC.

Worked for Essential Data? Contribute to the Community!