Estarta Solutions

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Customer Support Engineer

Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) ‘Ammān (Iraq)

ProsGood experience, continuous development, Great culture among employees

ConsCompensation, work-life balance, Management, no holidays

Advice to Senior ManagementMore incentives to employees

Very good experience

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

ProsWell structured company with clear processes and goals.
    Very friendly team members.
    Flexible hours.

ConsThe company faced financial troubles. Salaries were delayed a few times.
    We've also never had direct touch with upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvery once and while you should come on the ground and see what your subordinates are doing. Don't forget to pay the salaries on time as well.

very challenging

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Amman (Jordan)

Prosfriendly atmospheres, well experienced colleagues, working on multiple projects within short period, her good reputation in middle east.

Conssalaries aren't paid on time..

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cisco TAC engineer, customer support engineer-Voice (OT)

Customer Support Engineer (VOICE) (Current Employee)

ProseStarta has the Cisco TAC (Technical assistance center) operations in the EMEA zone, my job as a Cisco customer support engineer has an international recognition and valuable experience. Being in a team that supports the VOICE over IP technologies for worldwide customers gives me an excellent opportunity to secure a respectable position in the future any where in the world. Also being trained and supervised by the experts of Cisco builds my self confidence and self appreciation. This field (TAC Engineer) has a noticeable respect among the customers of Cisco where I am i a position where fellow engineers look up to me as their escalation.

ConsSalaries are extremely low when considering the high tech professional support provided. Working in the name of Cisco as an outsource feels like a second degree employer; technical performance has to match the internal Cisco standards while salaries and management comes from an outsource employer.
    This gives an overall feeling of being undervalued. eStarta has a third world type of management that claims to professional, this management does not put any effort to retain its human resources with Cisco support experience , in addition to overloading the engineer to maximize profits. eStarta always emphasize that employers cannot have a good experience and a good compensation, leaving the great experience we are left with low income.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication with employees.
    Salaries increase.
    Developing bonus packages.
    Keeping promises.
    Treating engineers as engineers not robots.

Worked for Estarta Solutions? Contribute to the Community!