Ethos Consulting Group Reviews

46 reviews filtered by
3.9
Ethos Consulting Group President George Papalexandratos
George Papalexandratos

Very fun and positive environment.

Current Employee - Account Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They train you in all positions. The harder you work is the faster you advance. They care about your advancement and coach you to your goals.

Cons

You work a lot of hours but any job you want to advance you have to work hard.

You learn everything fast and you will advance. You listen and apply what you learn and you will advance.

Excellent mentor ship and opportunities for growth

Current Employee - Team Leader in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I needed experience in the buisness world and Ethos taught me a process and a system that works. Unlimited income and fast paced environment. Overall great people that care about your development and success.

Cons

A career requires big commitment. Not a con, just reality.

Keep up the good work.

3. Account manager

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group

Pros

Friendly staff very energetic people

Cons

Be honest since the beginning

Great for hard working young professionals looking for business experience

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They taught me all the skills I needed to be successful in sales. However, even more so they provided an environment where I also learned other skills necessary to succeed in any professional environment. In addition to the actual work, the employees are mostly all very young driven people who have a lot of fun in and out of the office. My favorite part was the leadership and training.

Cons

They work very hard and you can't really be lazy. The hours are somewhat long as well. My external issues couldn't allow me to keep working because I couldn't juggle personal life but I had a lot going on.

The owner is awesome and if you put enough effort in he and the other top account reps will help however they can.

6. Great environment. A challenge well worth accepting. Ethos has given me the training to develop a 6 figure income.

Current Employee - Team Leader in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group (less than a year)

Pros

Great coaches who help out everyone. People genuinely want to help new people learn sales and develop. The leadership core really trains people well in sales, marketing, and leadership. Work culture is fun and friendly. Lots of games music and learning. The opportunity here is very exciting. They focus on teaching me the fundamentals of sales and management.

Cons

The work is demanding and not meant for everyone. It is true that we work on commission, and People who don't work hard don't make a bunch of money. You need drive, professionalism and a real passion to succeed and apply yourself.

Keep helping out the newer people in the job improve themselves. Keep being selfless and unbiased.

Complete Scam

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group

Pros

You get to feel cool dressing up.

Cons

This is the absolute cheesiest place. It is such a scam. They place a hundred job ads with different descriptions. In reality, every position is the same position- A DOOR TO DOOR SALES person. I'm sorry, but not one person went to college to be a door to door sales person. They post FALSE positive reviews from former employees... It's clearly the company posting these.
    Even read the responses to the bad reviews on here- No other respectable company would find it necessary to defend themselves and throw out terms like "law, doctors..". This company has absolutely nothing to do with lawyers or doctors. Such a disgrace.

Be honest.

Why not tell your prospective new hires that they will be a Door to Door salesperson?

Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Overly positive attitude among everyone (you're not allowed to say anything negative), playing music in the office and fun games to help shape your initial opinion of the company as "cool" and "hip." If you love the outdoors, you get to be outside walking door to door in every different weather condition. Your legs might also get stronger because you have to stand in the office while taking notes, since they can't afford desks or chairs for employees.

Cons

Deceitful hiring practices which promise a Management training program in Marketing and Sales, yet does not tell people that they are actually going to be spending their time as a Door-to-Door salesperson, even the managers who stayed there long enough still had to knock on doors. Having to work 6 days a week, so say goodbye to Friday nights and your social life. Untypical work hours mean you must be at the office at 12pm and you wont get home until after 9pm. No salary or guarantee pay, you get commission pay for making a sale, meaning the majority of people make close to or less than minimum wage per hour spent. It's not a good sign when almost everyone in the office is in their 20's, and almost every employee I worked with had only worked there for a few months, because their employee turnover is the highest I've ever witnessed.
           They have consistently posted thousands of hiring ads on most job sites to take advantage of recent college grads with hopes of a Management training program in Marketing and Sales. But it's clear the business model here is to constantly hire excited, hard working, young college grads with false promises, only to have them make Door to Door internet sales, until they can't take it anymore and quit. You are an independent contractor for a reason, so they have to spend no money on you, and you have to spend your own money to make money for them in order get your small commission check. One internet sale will get you $70 pay in commission, but you have to pay for your gas to drive to the neighborhoods you are sent to, and then back to the office by 9pm to ring a celebration bell before you can go home. I spent almost as much in gas alone commuting to the office, driving to neighboorhoods, back to the office and then back to my home, than I made in commision payments.
           I felt so degraded having to explain to my parents who helped to pay for my college education in a business degree that I got mislead into being a Door Salesman. Oh, and having the POLICE called on me for being required to walk around a neighborhood knocking on doors at night, and being told by higher ups to ignore No Soliciting signs. I can't even put the company's name and boss on my resume because if you Google the CEO's name George Papalexandratos... well, it was no surprise to me that the top link is to Ripoff Report warning of his past office in Pennsylvania where he took advantage of many other people in the same way until he had to re-brand the name to Ethos Consulting Group and move to Denver with a huge new source of young people to take advantage of, wasting their very important and limited post-graduate with false hopes and promises.

Be upfront and honest with employees, and tell them during one of the the 3 interviews what they are actually going to be doing at work. Why do I have to wear a suit for 3 hours, then change in a bathroom with co-workers? Give me a chair or a desk to sit at if you want me to feel like a dignified employee, don't tell people how much they will be making per week on a commission based job.

Ethos Consulting Group provides the support and skills necessary to achieve professional and personal maturity.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Ethos Consulting Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

For those of you looking to be a successful artist, musician, doctor, or anything, sales is the most important skill to posses for making your dreams come true. Ethos gives you all the training you need in order to learn the art of sales. In just five months I have learned the basic knowledge of how to run my own business and manage other people as well as myself. If you are one of the fortunate individuals to be apart of this team then I ask you to please give your everything to this program, you will come out a better person no matter what. The people are so funny and someone is always willing to help you out when you need it. If you are looking for good company to grow with in sales then this company is perfect for your opportunity. Go get it!

Cons

I was forced to grow up in the best way possible.

Keep in touch with me.

Ethos Consulting Group Response

Nov 17, 2014President

Dear former employee, thank you so much for your genuine feedback about your experience with our company.

You make several great points in your review. We strongly believe that learning sales is
    ... More

A lot of opportunity for growth and get the chance to work with a large amount of young and motivated individuals.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The ability to grow and progress through the company are what attracted me initially. Great Co-workers, fun and energetic environment. A lot of direction for personal and professional growth.

Cons

There is a work / life imbalance. This job only allows for people who are truly dedicated. It isn't a half in/half out kind of job. Very challenging.

The office needs some work. New carpets, painted walls, etc.

Ethos Consulting Group Response

Nov 17, 2014President

Dear valuable employee,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write this review. We want you to know that any and all feedback is both welcomed and appreciated.

We are happy to
    ... More

Pure Opportunity from Purity of Business

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ethos Consulting Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you notice... in today's business world, people are being replaced with people who are half the age because they can pay them half the wage. Jobs are being replaced left and right by automated systems and robots. The only people assured of jobs are those who are great with people. There will never cease to be a demand for people persons. There will always be a demand for people who can unite others and this company will give the candidate skills for making themselves indispensible.

Endless opportunity for the overachiever who is tired of working harder than his peers and getting passed up for promotions or getting paid the same. Positive atmosphere for those who understand that the people you work with make all the difference and that negative people make others negative. Personal growth is assured because this company is trying to grow, and therefore push their employees to grow for there is a need for more managers. Here you will learn the skills necessary to be valuable and therefore irreplaceable.

Cons

In order to grow you will be pushed through your comfort zone. To be successful will require dedication of time and energy much higher than a typical job. No coasting here slackers.

Ethos Consulting Group Photos