Euclid Innovations

Euclid Innovations Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

OASYS

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Euclid Innovations full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat encouragement in terms of growth.
Pay on time.

ConsAsks you to put more effort to get on board with projects

The Benefits of a Start-Up

I have been working at Euclid Innovations full-time for less than a year

ProsWorking for smaller company gives me the ability to voice my own opinion which gives me a sense of ownership within the company.

The CEO of the company has taken a vested interest in my growth and career path and he will go out of his way to ensure that all of his employees are comfortable in their roles and responsiblities. If not then he will work with you to figure out the best way to accomodate you.

I come to work each day knowing that I will not be doing the same boring desk job day in and day out. I love the excitement of learning something new everyday!

The team environment in the office is great. Everyone gets along well and is willing to help one another.

ConsThis is not necessarily a con, but something that must be taken into consideration. As a small start-up sometimes there will be day to day changes in how operations are run. Although the company is fairly established, there is still room for trial and error as the company grows and tries to find the best ways to succeed. This may come off as disorganization or may be difficult for some of the employees to adapt. However major operation changes are infrequent and usually for the betterment of the company.

Great place to work

I have been working at Euclid Innovations full-time

ProsSmall team, personalized attention, better pay than bigger companies. HQ is in a cool uptown location. Management is cool to work with.

ConsBe prepared to do more work than big companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore emphasis on sales channels/tactics is needed

Worked for Euclid Innovations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Euclid Innovations reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Euclid Innovations employees.