Eulen

Updated November 2, 2014
1.6

Luis Rodriguez
1 Rating

Ok work place, but better options

Current Employee - Ramp Agent in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Ramp Agent in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Eulen part-time (less than an year)

Pros

-great co workers/environment
    -extraordinary training opportunities
    -hard to lose this job
    -easy work with lots of breaks
    -very physical labor, lose a lot of weight without thinking about it
    -relatively flexible with time off
    - they handled my (19year old female) sexual harassment complaint perfectly

Cons

-management has so far been extremely ego-centric and point fingers much more than help
    - checks are distributed by corporate, and this arrive every two weeks and often VERY VERY screwed up. One of my coworkers is missing six hundred dollars from three months ago.
    -if something happens or a flight arrives late, you will almost without exception be asked to stay later. One employee was threatened that if he didn't stay late he would be fired. He called the bluff and returned to work, but was mysteriously fired some time later.
    -pay is pretty bad. My area makes $9.40/hr. Great for a part time college job, but near impossible to live off of. In light of obamacare, the company is very stingy with overtime, so if your area is understaffed watch that 1) your checks aren't missing or relocating overtime and 2) you document what times your management asks you to come in so they can't claim you came in unscheduled just to make extra money.

The ramp is too dangerous to be full of oneself, whether you're a first day agent or a ten year manager. Giving respect is gaining respect.

The worst company ever

Current Employee - Cabin Services in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Cabin Services in Miami, FL

I have been working at Eulen full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Nothing, only get hired and look for a new job.

Cons

Bad Administration, the look the employees as slave, they do not respect you, they going to stole your money taking your hours off.

Nothing to say, they are a disaster.

Ramp Agent

Current Employee - Ramp Agent in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Ramp Agent in Miami, FL

I have been working at Eulen part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay is the only pro

Cons

Long Hrs, no schedule, management

Just to survive

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Miami, FL

I have been working at Eulen part-time (more than an year)

Pros

you can ask as many days off as you need, great part time employer, or if you are going to school, if you need extra money or you just need money take it, you will get paid and thats what matter most.

Cons

if they have to cut hours so the headquarters can make more money they will do it without thinking on the consequences that it may bring to the customers, bad service, lack of personal, it does not matter they will do it.

Should teach many managers that we are employees, and that they can get sue by screaming to an employee or just for coming with bad actitude.

Worse company to work at the Fort Myers airport.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Eulen part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Aviation field is the one that i like.

Cons

This company his branch at the Fort Myers Airport has a terrible management. Feel and act with impunity, they do what they please and threaten workers only when they give some direction, do not explain the reasons for the decisions that in most cases are arbitrary. Is driven by its will. The headquarters dont listen workers and let act the management free. Dont have compensation and benefits of any kind cause they give you the minimun hours to keep being a part time worker. Dont have increase of salary thru the years, only managers do. Always short in workers exploiting the few one they have cause their objective is earn the bonuses that company pays for saving in hours and people.

Headquarters must have one way to channel workers' problems with this appalling management.

Worst company I've worked for so far

Former Employee - Janitorial in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Janitorial in Miami, FL

I worked at Eulen part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nice fun coworkers.
    Job was close to home

Cons

Every check I received from Eulen had some type of problem, either it was handled improperly, missing hours, or just not given at all. One coworker of mine didn't receive their so they had to quit to get it. Who even was in charge of employee checks should of been immediately fired.

The main con of all though, is the management. I've never seen a company with such awful management, they have one supervisor for about 8 or more contracts, as a result job sites or totally unsupervised and mismanaged and left in utter confusion, the worst I've even seen in a company so far. You would be amazed with the incredibly unprofessional events and actions I've witness on job sites and with management.

I no longer work for this company thank god but they still owe me money, which knowing their history and empty promises, I can only pray I will receive.

You bit off more they you can chew, and the employees pay for it.
    Don't underestimate the power of the internet.

Poor salary

Current Employee - Ramp Agent in Fort Myers, FL
    Current Employee - Ramp Agent in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Eulen

Pros

Good environment, and nice coworkers, not a hard work.

Cons

Few hours, not a full time position, no benefits at all, few chances to ascend

Take employees into account, give them the full time positions and increase the salary, is the worse I think at this moment in its field.

Terrible managing

I worked at Eulen as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

The managers were nice and gave freedom to make decisions

Cons

Sometimes the managers were totally unprofessional. There were no career opportunities based on professionality of how committed were you as an employee. The tasks changed completely without changing the contract. Terrible managing and organization skills.