Eulen

Not yet rated.

Luis Rodriguez

Ramp Agent

Ramp Agent (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsThe pay is the only pro

ConsLong Hrs, no schedule, management

Just to survive

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) Miami, FL

Prosyou can ask as many days off as you need, great part time employer, or if you are going to school, if you need extra money or you just need money take it, you will get paid and thats what matter most.

Consif they have to cut hours so the headquarters can make more money they will do it without thinking on the consequences that it may bring to the customers, bad service, lack of personal, it does not matter they will do it.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould teach many managers that we are employees, and that they can get sue by screaming to an employee or just for coming with bad actitude.

Worse company to work at the Fort Myers airport.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fort Myers, FL

ProsAviation field is the one that i like.

ConsThis company his branch at the Fort Myers Airport has a terrible management. Feel and act with impunity, they do what they please and threaten workers only when they give some direction, do not explain the reasons for the decisions that in most cases are arbitrary. Is driven by its will. The headquarters dont listen workers and let act the management free. Dont have compensation and benefits of any kind cause they give you the minimun hours to keep being a part time worker. Dont have increase of salary thru the years, only managers do. Always short in workers exploiting the few one they have cause their objective is earn the bonuses that company pays for saving in hours and people.

Advice to Senior ManagementHeadquarters must have one way to channel workers' problems with this appalling management.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst company I've worked for so far

Janitorial (Former Employee) Miami, FL

ProsNice fun coworkers.
    Job was close to home

ConsEvery check I received from Eulen had some type of problem, either it was handled improperly, missing hours, or just not given at all. One coworker of mine didn't receive their so they had to quit to get it. Who even was in charge of employee checks should of been immediately fired.

The main con of all though, is the management. I've never seen a company with such awful management, they have one supervisor for about 8 or more contracts, as a result job sites or totally unsupervised and mismanaged and left in utter confusion, the worst I've even seen in a company so far. You would be amazed with the incredibly unprofessional events and actions I've witness on job sites and with management.

I no longer work for this company thank god but they still owe me money, which knowing their history and empty promises, I can only pray I will receive.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou bit off more they you can chew, and the employees pay for it.
    Don't underestimate the power of the internet.

Poor salary

Ramp Agent (Current Employee) Fort Myers, FL

ProsGood environment, and nice coworkers, not a hard work.

ConsFew hours, not a full time position, no benefits at all, few chances to ascend

Advice to Senior ManagementTake employees into account, give them the full time positions and increase the salary, is the worse I think at this moment in its field.

Worked for Eulen? Contribute to the Community!