Eurest Services Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.2
Stephen Barnett

1. "This Is What I Think!"

Former Employee - Janitor
    Former Employee - Janitor

I worked at Eurest Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

$10 an hour, decent benefits, 40 hours per week, people I came in contact with were friendly, helpful co-workers.

Cons

Starting at 8 and clocking out at 4:30 Monday-Friday if you have appointments/kids are sick. Wish they had more of a flexible schedule, they should give hour breaks.

Advice to Management

Train new employees, don't pile on added responsibilities that we haven't been trained for, give detailed, clear instructions of what's needed before your employees start their duties, better communication please! Appreciate your employees a little bit more. It wouldn't hurt. Take time to listen to your employees. They have something important to voice!

2. Project Coordinator

Current Employee - Facilities Coordinator in Attleboro, MA
    Current Employee - Facilities Coordinator in Attleboro, MA

I have been working at Eurest Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Client company is great very supportive and eager to see their contractors succeed.

Cons

Eurest does not value their employees.

Advice to Management

If you are going to be a Facilities Management organization, you might want to hire people who actually have Facility Management knowledge. Your current crew can find expired sodas, but.......

3. Utility Hand

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Shreveport, LA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Shreveport, LA

I worked at Eurest Services full-time

Pros

Excelled in every area from a cook or if needed as an assistant cook. Basic janitorial/housekeeping skills was applied to maintain the clients domicile, also laundry was picked up on a daily basis to be clean, folded, then returned to the clients living quarters Familiar with drilling rig structure

Cons

To be able to work longer weeks offshore.

Advice to Management

N/A

5. Cashier

Former Employee - Lead Cashier in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Cashier in San Diego, CA

Pros

Great food...but nothing much more than that!

Cons

Terrible management. Incompetent. Demanding. Rude. Racist. Demeaning. Very low wages. No opportunity to advance. Negative. Disorganized. Doesn't follow strict OSHA rules. Get mad at staff for doing the same thing management does. Doesn't set an example. No set rules. You can't take 10 min. breaks but you're on your feet all day.

Advice to Management

Set an example to your staff. Would you do the same work for the wage you're paying your employees?

6. Great company to work for.

Pros

Work load, management, client account is a great environment.

Cons

Hard to move up the ladder.

7. Facilitiies Coordinator II

Former Employee - Facilities Coordinator II
    Former Employee - Facilities Coordinator II

I worked at Eurest Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Customer you work for and their staff

Cons

The Management are lacking and disrespectful. They only want those they want to be in certain roles and if you mess up that trail, well good luck to you! Management does not do their job the way they should. They pass work off to you and takes the credit for it. Treats you like you don't know anything when you ask a question, always watching and pointing out flaws and trying to bring you down and not assist and help you progress. Over all Eurest was very upsetting as other Compass Support Groups are great!

Advice to Management

The Higher Management and HR need to realize not all of their Managers are good at what they do. Often passing off work to those below them and taking ideas as their own. Pay attention to those who tell you things are not right with their boss, etc especially if they give examples of the issues- don't just say that conflict of personality is part of advancement. I've worked for amazing people and horrible people- Eurest was by far the worst for me. Listen to your employees and complaints, watch to see if there have been multiple resignations or firings in certain accounts- investigate and follow up with those employees.

8. Back stab central/Lazy culture

Former Employee - Tech III in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Tech III in Mountain View, CA

Pros

The company you serve and the people you serve

Cons

Watch your back, back stabbing and slandering is an everyday thing not to mention all the racist conversations that take place all the time. FC's that should not be in their positions Upper manament out of touch Laziest people ever and I'm not exaggerating

Advice to Management

Don't promote people that are incompetent.Get rid of racist employees.

9. Administration

I worked at Eurest Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The client not Eurest, which is the company you will serve are always wonderful to work with.

Cons

Eurest as an employer has made me look at staffing companies in a while new light. I don't ever want to be part of a staffing/ outsourcing company. You need to understand you are there to make the company look good. The pay is way too low for the work load. I found a new job paying in the mid 50's. When I told my new employer what I was making with Eurest, he laughed and thought I was joking.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your staff. We make you look as good as you do. We bend over backwards, we take on extra projects, we do all the hard work while you guys remain locked in your office. You don't even know what your own employees do or take the time out to shadow a few people so that your employees reviews make sense. Without your hard working staff you wouldn't exist. The client was amazing. Eurest services not so much. Very unorganized. Employees that know managements position more than management, should recognized. We teach you what you know and you take credit but really you know absolutely nothing.

10. HSE Safety manager

I have been working at Eurest Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great job Clean conditions large team to work with great pay and benefits

Cons

To many chiefs to much politics

Poor. Only stayed because of great client.

Former Employee - Facilities Coordinator in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Facilities Coordinator in Reston, VA

Pros

I loved my client and physical office location.

Cons

Payroll/HR horrible to deal with.

Advice to Management

Better compensation will keep all your great employees from leaving.

RSS Feed </> Embed