Eurofins Medinet

Not yet rated.

Charles Harwood Jr.

pracPraPr

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chantilly, VA

ProsExceptional group of talented people

ConsAnalogous to the Bermuda Triangle

Don't take the job, please.

Sample Management (Current Employee) Chantilly, VA

ProsMoney and great co-workers. There aren't many other benefits except for donut day on Tuesday and whenever Cost-Co comes to persuade you to sign up for a membership with free muffins.

ConsNo raises, subpar benefits, poor management. My own boss quit because she couldn't handle the chaotic mess that was the everyday norm at Eurofins.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a step in the workers' shoes.

Working at Eurofins Medinet is a most frustrating professional experience.

ProsEmployees below management level are super.

ConsManagement is either clueless or intent on maintaining dysfunctionality and poor quality and service. The company will not prosper until old school European Vice Presidents are Directors are replaced. Presently Eurofins Medinet's solution to problems is to hire a new clueless Vice President without a job description or accountability for anything tangible. Staff turnover is extremely high and is most likely due to project management and data management leadership. Until this is changed, the company does not have the ability to succeed. Talented staff are overworked and cannot successfully perform their duties. Resource forecasting is non-existent.

Worked for Eurofins Medinet? Contribute to the Community!