Eveo Inc Reviews

Olivier Zitoun

1. Great company for production

Former Employee - Account Supervisor in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Account Supervisor in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Eveo Inc full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Smart people, decent company culture, produce really good work.

Cons

Lack of strategy, management structure, or true multi channel capabilities.

2. Always innovating!

Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eveo Inc

Pros

Eveo is a great company to work for. The people are top notch - it is a group of extremely passionate individuals looking to push the envelope with what is possible in pharma. Tons of growth potential here... the top performers are rewarded and hard work absolutely pays off.

Cons

Pharma clients can be a tough bunch ... and innovation can get stifled due to regulatory restraints. Makes the good work that much more rewarding in the end!

Continue to reward top performers... and at times its ok to let people leave. Eveo is at its best when the employees are engaged, passionate, and excited to come to work.

3. working here is awesome!

I worked at Eveo Inc

Pros

culture was awesome, pay was great!

Cons

the work/life balance is tough

5. I look forward to going to work

I have been working at Eveo Inc full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've been with Eveo for 2 years now and I can't speak highly enough of my coworkers, and that's what give a company its excellence and allure, isn't it? Its hard work, with touch deadlines but I have come to realize that that is what Agency life is. I look forward to coming to work and seeing my coworkers. Who says that???

Cons

The Senior leadership doesn't always communicate due to the pressure of deadlines - if they would work more as a unit, especially under pressurized circumstances, I think we could be WAY more successful than we already are.

The most important time to work as a unit is when it gets tough

It's agency life!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Eveo Inc full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great people.
    Talented and collaborative crews.
    Nice location.
    Food and drinks in the kitchen to keep you running.
    Some really interesting projects.

Cons

What I want to add to those that are writing all the negative things is- it's agency life!! Yes, the deadlines are hard. Yes, there are people that work well together and those that don't. Yes, there are long hours and turn arounds that seem undo-able. Yes, the stress levels get high. This is NOT unique to this agency, it is agency life in general.

Is Eveo perfect? Definitely not. Is it unusually bad? Definitely not. You gotta know your tolerance for type of environment. If it not your thing, move along graciously, and don't whine in hindsight.

As someone else has said, the people are what make a place, along with interesting and challenging projects. Eveo has both.

Do take more time to talk with your people. Some managers are better than others at this. Acct Services folks should be as good about partnering with the internal teams as they are at trying to please clients. Some are better than others, some have a long way to go.

Sr. Mgmt- come up out of the weeds sometimes and engage, recognize the hard work, tell us what is going well!

Miserable work environment

I worked at Eveo Inc

Pros

The office is in a nice location and they provide free snacks. There are a few nice people in creative.

Cons

Management is weak and unwilling to listen or address concerns. The employees who have been there the longest run the show and get away with whatever they want. People were very two-faced and you did not get all of the information you needed to do your job. There is very little support and overall low morale. This place made me question my self-esteem and evaluate my overall health.

In order to cultivate talent, you need to listen and address concerns.

Great People Who Do Interesting Work

Current Employee - Creative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Creative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eveo Inc full-time

Pros

Eveo is a good agency. All the people I have worked here are fun to work with and very talented at what they do. The work is also a very interesting blend of creative and science which keeps things fresh. Work-life balance is good and the senior team overall feels put together (note: there was a management change last year). They also provide lots of snacks which you have to like.

Cons

Mostly just typical agency stuff. Deadlines can be tight and process can be difficult at times. Really nothing specific.

Keep taking care of your employees and they will take care of you.

Huge potential waiting to be tapped with the right client

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eveo Inc full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Really smart medical content knowledge, good creative for the healthcare industry, slightly edgy feel (not conservative old school), and technology pulls rabbits out of their hats. HR is true HR, looking after their people as well as the company goals. Overall good culture, good people, little politics compared to other agencies, and flexibility in work/life balance. In the healthcare space they seem well positioned to break out.

Cons

Like many agencies, process is not followed, creating too many "crisis' of the moment".

Push for some creative and people churn to challenge the status quo. Mix things up a bit. Show off the work to the office. Create and participate in some cultural and social events.

The Eveo Family! A few thoughts from over 4 years of being a part of it...

I have been working at Eveo Inc full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

In the world of business many companies are not as healthy on the inside as they appear on the outside. That's not the case with Eveo. Because of the people, I will never leave! Our Senior Management Team is incredible. They started a tradition of recognizing individual achievements. Each quarter awards are presented in recognition of hard work and exceptional accomplishments, in front of the entire company.

Our CEO's passion and creativity are unmatched. Equally as important he is accessible 24/7 365 and cares about all of us! The true testament is with our clients... we've had many tell us we are "a part of their family".

Cons

"Cons" are hard to write about when you are happy with your company. I would have to say, we could use a bigger kitchen :)

Great people to work with, but horrible senior management

I worked at Eveo Inc full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people who work here are amazing, welcoming, hardworking and warm and it's what keeps a lot of people there.

Cons

CEO is a guy with no boundaries and has little to no respect for his employees. He'll only talk to you if he needs something from you and is not genuine in his interactions. He's full of himself, which isn't warranted since his abilities are mediocre - many people regarded him as a child and never took him seriously, which is not the image you want your employees to have of you. The rest of senior management needs to work on communication and praising hard workers. A lot of the time resources are not allocated properly and you only have a couple of people who will be doing majority of the work and working long hours, which is ridiculous.

Create a more positive work environment where you praise your employees and actually respect them.

Eveo Inc Photos