Everbridge
www.everbridge.com Glendale, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Everbridge Reviews

Updated Jun 23, 2014
Everbridge – Glendale – “Everbridge Corporate Headquarters”

Jaime Ellertson

Not a bad place

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Glendale, CA

ProsLots of resources for success
    Good leadership
    Relaxed work environment
    Flexible schedule
    Amazing product

ConsDowntown location can be hectic
    Sometimes slow moving management
    Confusing compensation plan

My experience working for Everbridge has been overwhelmingly positive!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Glendale, CA

ProsGreat working environment and management is extremely helpful. I have held many jobs throughout my working career, and Everbridge is by far the best company I have ever worked for.

ConsThere are NO cons to working at Everbridge

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

A true meritocracy with unlimited potential that allows you to grow and shape career.

Business Development (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

ProsGreat, hard-working people at Everbridge. Senior management and executive team has an open-door policy for any questions/issues, as well as to allow the team to bring new ideas. Cutting-edge innovation and a total focus on quality of service has put the company in a field of its own-- and it's nice to be on a winning team. If you work hard, you can move up and up-- and with a company that has been growing by more than 30% annually for years, there are endless opportunities.

ConsEverbridge provides a critical service, a service that literally saves lives. With this in mind, clients have an expectation that Everbridge will be there 24X7, 365 days a year, and Everbridge meets those expectations. This does not mean that every employee is working day and night, but Everbridge as a team is ALWAYS there for our clients-- and sometimes this requires folks to step up. If you are accustomed to a 9-4 work day, with no variation, then this may not be a fit for you. If you like a challenge and true teamwork to accomplish an important mission (e.g. the communication to 8 million people during Hurricane Sandy), then Everbridge is a great place to contribute, and at the end of the day, know you made a difference.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the laser focus on innovation and continue to value our people. You always say that our people are our most important asset, and our exponential growth proves that this philosophy is the right way to go (the great benefits and generous vaca policy are nice too, so thanks :-)

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great environment, Dedicated employees.

Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee)
    Glendale, CA

ProsEveryone here is genuinely interested in creating the best software they can deliver. They are dedicated and believe in the goal of the company. It's great knowing that you are working to save lives.
    10/10 would work again.

ConsNone.

Awesome Team, Friendly Environment, and a Powerful Product !!

Pros-passionate people who believe in the product!
    -Opportunity to move up in the Company!
    -Growing and Expanding!

ConsThere has been nothing negative that I have experienced since i have been at Everbridge.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo what you do Best...Keep Hiring people who will give their all to help the company grow!

A fantastic experience: a fun culture, strong values, and positive environment, truly a great place to work.

Sales and Business Development (Former Employee)
    Glendale, CA

ProsGood internal communications at all levels: social and collaborative, everyone is approachable and willing to help. A family-style environment where each employee is brilliant and looked at a subject matter expert so everyone's in-put counts. Fast-paced, fun, and positive -you enjoy going to work each day and want to challenge yourself to be your best. Leadership sets the tone, and the leadership here since its inception are high quality and highly interpersonal from the founders to the line of business managers.

ConsFor me there are no cons, but if you cannot handle a fast-paced environment then you may not be a good fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being proactive, innovative, positive, and invaluable to your clients, partners, and your employees. You all are doing a great job!

Great Company! Awesome People!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Rochester, NY

ProsEverbridge has been fantastic since day 1 I was brought on board by the company. My manager is very reasonable and motivating. The nature of the work is rewarding and I feel I am supported in every aspect of my position.

ConsNone that I can think of. Even working as a remote employee, I feel as I am always included as part of my team.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! I am with a growing company and its nothing but potential ahead! I am truly excited about the opportunities to come.

Motivated Employees and a Great Company

Helpdesk (Former Employee)
    Glendale, CA

ProsEverbridge was a fast paced work environment with kind motivated employees. The technology they offer is above the rest and I found it satisfying to work at a place that is the best at what they do. Management is firm in their decisions but fair and willing to listen.

ConsAs other reviews have said, the environment is fast paced and that may be a down side for some potential employees.

Awesome product, dedicated people, and rapid growth. Great place to be!

Glendale, CA

ProsThe thing that makes Everbridge a great place to work is the people. Everyone is passionate about what we do and really cares about our success. The company is not perfect but I have yet to work at a place that is.

Everbridge places high expectations on it's employees and rewards those who deliver. It is not a place to coast through your days or just "collect a check".

I especially like that I am challenged every day. As a result there is little drudgery and I am excited to come to work.

ConsThe biggest challenge that Everbridge has is work-life balance. With the companies rapid growth it feels like we are always behind the curve on adding new members to the team. The result is an increased expectation on current employees while new people are located, hired, and trained. I will say that the company seems committed to hiring the people we need but I just wish it happened more rapidly.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in good people and good technology.

Exciting time to be at the company...

Sales (Current Employee)
    Waltham, MA

ProsGrowing company - both people and revenue. Strong executive management team with a track record and process for building companies. Completely revamped product platform two years ago has enabled opportunities for adding in new products to expand to new markets, and has taken a commodity product to a power position with clear differentiation. Really smart and nice people too.

ConsThis is not a place to work for those looking to glide by. This is a demanding work environment with high expectations for employees in terms of work output and quality.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue being picky in hiring and promoting those who have earned it. Make sure to take care of top performers and "A players" who would be good targets for other employers.

Worked for Everbridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everbridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Everbridge CEO Jaime Ellertson. All 42 reviews posted anonymously by Everbridge employees.