Everest Consultants

Updated October 28, 2014
Updated October 28, 2014
4.3

CEO

Great company that actually understands technology and treats consultants like permanent employees!

I have been working at Everest Consultants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've seen Everest's rates from the client side and the consultant side. Somehow they manage to pay their consultants very well yet still offer very competitive prices to clients. Everyone winds up happy.

They also "get" technology. It's nice working with a company that actually understands back-end versus front end on development!

No pressure recruiters. They don't pressure you into the "wrong" job, instead they look for a job that is a great fit! I know a lot of other Everest employees who have worked there not for months, but years.

Cons

none that I can think of...

Friendly and helpful but micromanaging

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Everest Consultants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very friendly owners and leaders. Willing to aid you to succeed. Nice facility, nice location.

Cons

Micromanagement was not for me. Every single phone call (yes, every single phone call) was analyzed why it was only 40 seconds, why it was 3 minutes etc. They wanted metrics, not bottom line numbers. VERY frustrating. Pay was low to fair.

Enable employees more and look at all numbers, not just metrics. If a person is bringing in accounts or filling jobs at a good pace, that should be all that matters

Integrity, Fairness, and a Personal Touch

I have been working at Everest Consultants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Integrity and fairness, hands-down. From the client-side to the recruiting side, Everest tries to ensure clients and consultants alike are treated as fairly and openly as one would treat a family member or friend.
    Highly-skilled staff. Internal employees all have 10+ years of expertise---they understand technology and thus can help you find the perfect fit...whether you're looking for a job, or an employee.

Cons

None known to date, thumbs up!