Everest University Online

www.everestonline.edu

Everest University Online Reviews in Orlando, FL

Be The First To
Add Photos

Pros
  • We had work sports teams great free coffee and special events for holidays(in 5 reviews)

• Co-workers are amazing, great coffee, good benefits(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management is tone deaf to the needs of our students(in 5 reviews)

• Horrible Management, deceptive business practices, high turnover(in 3 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

It Was the Best of Times, The Worst of Times

Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsIt started out as the best job I've ever had. My Department Head was a great person who cared about her staff and the students.I enjoyed going to work, and was proud of all my students ,especially when they finally got to wear their cap and gown at graduation.

ConsIt became more business and numbers, rather than an institution of learning. It wasn't fun anymore. Teachers were being told to pass students that should not have passed , or who we felt were in the wrong program.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt was a great place to learn and work. Granted, the economy was a huge part of the problem, but there should have been more communication between teaching staff and corporate to find a better way of dealing with the situation.

Huge Layoffs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGood benefits
    Great Co-Workers
    It was the best job I ever had
    Tuition
    I used to love going to work every day

ConsDepartments closing.
    More Corporation than learning institution
    Classes being "taught out"due to low enrollment
    Morale is low due to overwork and fear of more layoffs.
    The company has lost it's heart, people have become numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to listen to employees. Yes, cutomer service is a big part of the job, but if an employee tells you there is a problem ,perhaps you should listen and work towards a solution.

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!