Everglades University

Employment Status

Reset
4.0
Kristi L. Mollis

1. I love working at EU! Great people, great faculty and great students.

Current Employee - Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Univeristy cares about it's students. I have seen that first hand and the student satisfaction rate is very high! The University is beautiful and the team is great.

Cons

You have to work and if you don't truly care about the students and a high level of customer service you won't last.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! It's working!

2. Everglades University has a phenomenal team!

Current Employee - Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Some of the most dedicated faculty and staff I have ever had the pleasure to work with! Beautiful campuses and cutting edge programs with high graduate and placement rates. Competitive salaries and benefits and a very rewarding career. Holiday schedule follows traditional academic year. Great opportunity for advancement as the University is growing and opening more campuses!

Cons

Fast pace, strong student focus they do come first!

Advice to Management

Love my job!

3. Fast & Innovative Organization to work for...

Current Employee - Financial Aid Administrator in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Financial Aid Administrator in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Everglades University gives employee the opportunity to learn, train and grow within the organization. If you are willing to put forth the effort of learning, hard work and have a passion to help students change their lives. This is the place to work for. It’s a University that you can grow and be successful in your career. Dynamic faculty and staff.. The University offers sophisticated programs that are design to meet the needs of today’s demanding market. “Change your thoughts and you change your world”. by Norman Vincent Peale.

Cons

It would me nice to have more options on health benefits

Advice to Management

Great place to work for; lots of training and support from upper management.

5. Innovative Education, Friendly Culture, Caring Staff and Faculty, Beautiful Office Environment

Current Employee - Vice President in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Vice President in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

If you want to go to work and feel fufilled every day knowing that you have helped change someone's life then Everglades University is the place for you! The staff and faculty really care about helping students achieve their full potential and it shows! We offer Innovative Programs and it is excting to be on the cutting edge of education. Exceptional co-workers, a beautiful office setting, competetive salary and benefits complete the package.

Cons

There is never a dull moment on a college campus - which I really enjoy.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do to support our campus, students, faculty and staff.

6. Great University to work form!

Current Employee - Associate Dean in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Associate Dean in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everglades University is a small personalized University where the opportunity to grow and learn is abundant. President Kristi Mollis is a true leader who inspires our team to be creative and operate with integrity and our students in kind! I've grown professionally during my tenure at EU. You will love the team atmosphere.

Cons

Fast pace so you have to work. The negative posts are from a few employees who did not have a good work ethic and really didn't care about our students!

Advice to Management

Keep growing as it creates advance opportunities.

7. Great place to work!

Current Employee - Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Everglades University (More than a year)

Pros

Great team! Small Univeristy feels like a family. Students are very committed and we all know them by name. Kristi Mollis the President has an open door policy and it allows our students access to all departments whenever needed. Very nice facility and overall a great place to work.

Cons

Must be flexible with your schedule as classes run day, evenings and weekends.

Advice to Management

Nothing really, nice experience and great people!

8. Happy to be working in a great place!

Current Employee - Team Member in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Team Member in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Beautiful facility, close parking, they always buy us lunch and snacks, my supervisor cares about me and the students! The faculty are always ready to assist students and are so involved with the university.

Cons

It can get hectic for the fall semester but once over the holidays are always so much fun with the staff and students.

Advice to Management

Please keep the negative people away form a great team, they bring everyone else down. They don't want to contribute.

9. Student

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Everglades University (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a University where I had received my Bachelors Degree in Alternative & Renewable Energy Management. For some reason I can not get pass this without having to fill this out to upload my resume.

Cons

It is a University, good school

10. Admissions

Current Employee - Admissions Counselor in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Admissions Counselor in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere, I love my team. I have my own office and get to work with students every day which is fun. We have innovative programs and I have learned a lot. My manager is great and overall have no complaints. Looking forward to growing with the University.

Cons

Social media can allow the worst employees a voice when they were bad not the company. This is a great school!

Advice to Management

I am excited about the Univeristy expanding into other cities so I can advance my career!

11. Boca Ground campus RULES

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Everglades University full-time

Pros

I have been with Admissions for almost 6 years and feel that I have changed so many lives. The Boca ground campus has grown tremendously over the past year because we truly implement "students first" philosophy in every department! There is nothing more rewarding then meeting with students, assisting them through the process, and the continued relationships you have with them while they are here and post-graduation

Cons

It is not easy to be on the forefront of a growing university so if you are NOT determined, motivated, and willing to be part of the growth then this is not a good fit. This is only a con if you do not like to work.

Advice to Management

The Boca Ground campus has the best managers! We all support one another and work as a team! Your VP sets the tone and ours, Dr. Arlette apetersson, is one of the best I have ever worked for; she carries herself with the upmost professionalism and respect so you only want to work harder. She knows how to deliver a message and provides the support for us to get our jobs done!

RSS Feed </> Embed