Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma)
www.evergreenenterprises.com Richmond, VA

Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) Reviews

Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) – US – “New Hire training in the Atlanta Showroom”

Not yet rated.

Frank Qiu

Worst Gift Company I have ever worked for

Territory Manager (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

I worked at Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma)

ProsCar allowance and per diem were competitive with other companies in the same industry. Very tech savvy and consistently acquiring additional product lines.

ConsManagement is very condescending towards it's employee's. They care more about what's lining their pockets than what's lining yours. Direct management are required to be micro-managers which makes it difficult to do what we love, SELL!! Company is more interested in the number of sales you complete each week than the dollar amount or relationships you have with your customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore positive feedback to the employee's than the consistent negativity. Provide help aids and tools to enrich the sales person rather the telling us what we're not doing. Realize that it's the salesperson that is making these business relationships and it's not just the company and/or it's products.

Not an ideal place to work!

Territory Manager (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

I worked at Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) full-time for less than a year

ProsPaid on time. That's about it. Regional Managers are better than Upper Management.

ConsToo many to mention them all. Upper Management micro-manages and browbeats you. They are unrealistic about the market conditions and they will misrepresent the account base prior to hiring you. Took quite a while to get me business cards; very unprofessional to cold call or meet accounts for the first time and have nothing to leave behind. They will keep accounts as active although they haven't bought in many years and many were now closed.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic in your expectations and representation of your company. Sales is about building relationships and you need to give the sales force time to do that to grow the business.

Pathetic!!! Terrible experience!

Territory Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) full-time for more than a year

ProsCompany- large gift company- 1 manufacturer only, offers a base salary

ConsToo many to mention, Very Stale, Dated Product Mix is the main problem. Company hasn't kept up withe trends so product is driven more towards hardware stores than gift accounts. but this company has changed upper management and went from a pleasant positive company to a degrading micromanaging company. Kick em when their up, kick wen their down attitude. Constantly being reprimanded, regardless of sales increases over last year.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit browbeating and micromanaging. Please understand that the problem is not your reps but your products. If you want reps to be successful, give them updated products to sell.

Worked for Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) CEO Frank Qiu . All reviews posted anonymously by Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) employees.