Eversave

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jere Doyle

Layoffs

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Wakefield, MA

ProsGreat middle management, great owner and a lot of great people that I worked with.

Conslack of vision, never sure where the company was actually going. They did layoffs, and never was the same.

Advice to Senior Managementmore personal growth

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Wakefield, MA

ProsGood people, flexible hours, nice office

ConsNo Money, no room to grow

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter Communication

Under appreciated, no-guidance, volatile work environment, dim future

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Wakefield, MA

ProsEasy to get hired, youthful environment, nice staff, employees help one another, good experience

ConsManagement is completely out of touch with reality & unable to make practical business decisions, hirings are done on a whim with no intention of keeping employees around long term, unprofitable business model, no incentives for talented sales people to stay, "marketing" department has no function as management is unwilling to spend money on advertising to build the brand, extremely saturated market, new employees have about a 3 week trial period to prove their worth before being fired, no basis for promotions or firings, difficult job, little pay

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fast-paced and challenging
    Small Company - the CEO knows your name

ConsLow Pay
    High stress, tough business
    There is no work-life balance, work bleeds into the weekends a lot of times
    No communication amongst departments and when there is, there is no respect
    Poor leadership that a lot of time doesn't feel like upper management knows what they are doing
    Morale is extremely low
    Most employees are dissatisfied - if management only knew that 95% of their employees are looking for new jobs
    Do not expect any recognition or employee incentives
    Constant restructuring and hefty workloads
    High employee turnover
    No job security, frequent layoffs

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize your current staff
    Provide competitive salaries that people can live off of
    Make decisions that will stick, stop restructuring on a weekly basis
    Provide work outings and offsite events that give your employees a break once in a while
    Make an effort to keep employees by following through with raises and promotions

Be prepared to work

(Former Employee)
    Wakefield, MA

ProsLots of fun young people to work with
    Willing to give people out of college their first real jobs
    You learn to work hard

ConsManagement does not care about it's employees and will chew them out publicly
    Management doesn't know what they want to do with the brand — no real feeling that the business is anything other than whatever seems like it will make the most money that day
    Sales are put ahead of morals or good customer service
    Employee turn over is extremely high both from firings and from people quitting

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease get out of your fief-doms and actually look at what's overall best for the business.
    I know you're trying to build a business and it's going to have some growing pains, but what exactly would you like Eversave to be? Is it fun or adventurous? Designed for families? Designed for young women?Stuff you treat yourself with or stuff you need regularly? What is marketings job? I never saw an ad for Eversave, and don't understand it's branding at all.

Overworked-Underpaid-Under appreciated

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Wakefield, MA

ProsYoung Environment- full sales cycle experience

ConsYou start your time at Eversave in a fun 2 week trainig. Everything is exciting and fun and you think you are starting a great job. After a week of being torn down verbally on the phone, you begin to wonder why companies hate these sales calls- it's because the market is saturated and all it does for companies is cheapen the name and cost them money. My ethics were tested here and I was glad to get out when I did. As for an entry level sales job- all you are is a number, make your numbers and your safe another 4 weeks, if you don't make the months goals, no bonus and no garentee of not losing your job. Turn over is very high- don't get to close with your co-workers, they probably already planned they date to quit. Oh- and don't quick before pay day because they won't pay you for your previous earned bonus or comissions- SHADY.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers get promoted by brown nosing- they have no real management skills. I can't completely blame them because its the pressure that trickles down from that tops that turns them into the cold machines. They need to make their numbers too. There is no HR department to regulate problems, growing pains got out of control to make a poorly run company.

Worked for Eversave? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eversave reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eversave CEO Jere Doyle. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Eversave employees.