ExamWorks

Add Photos

ExamWorks CEO and Director James K. (Jim) Price

James K. (Jim) Price

Management attitude-I DONT CARE

ProsIt's a job with no benefits

ConsLack of communication
    Reviews performed on the last day, and no hard copies to view-supervisor "doesn't believe in numbers", said I was doing a "GREAT" job, and most of numbers were 4s and high 3s-this is with no complaints
    no answer regarding raises, except maybe 2% at most for those even receiving raises, but no time frame
    Concerns to local management are not addressed

Advice to Senior ManagementThe discussion of communication, or lack thereof, is like beating a dead horse-management seems concerned every time the topic is brought up, and yet, no improvement. Employees are important for one reason only! Numbers!-nothing else matters
    Jobs are scarce, so we are caught between a rock and a hard place

Really?

Editor (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsConsistant work, good outlook for future employees.

Consit seems management has been trained to treat their employees like children. Going to the bathroom is frowned on, and trying to make a doctors appointment is terms for a write up. Management makes mistakes on a daily basis , and then blames employees to cover there own mistakes. These people should not be allowed to walk the face of the earth. They are not human! Micro management is practiced consistently, and the employees go through hell every day. It blows me away that this company exists, and that they get away with the sad treatment of there employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some( How to be a human being lessons!) They would have much happier employees who would not feel such hatred towards there bosses.

Horrible Work Environment

ProsCo-workers are great
    Interesting work, keeps you busy

ConsManagement is horrible
    Company processes are sloppy
    They don't listen to ideas
    No one gets paid well

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

worst place to work for

Medical Records (Former Employee) North Hills, CA

Prosgood hour and over time is given.

Consthey play and toy people. they gossip and ruin peoples life. they are like leeches who suck on employees misery. very ghetto and unprofessional employees.

Worst place I have ever worked.

Not Sure Gave Me A Job Title That Never Existed (Former Employee)

ProsThere really are no pros other than it is a job.

ConsUpper management cares only about the bottom line. Lower management only cared about CYA and making sure that they get out exactly on time. Workers are overworked with no ability to voice any opinions. Churn and burn. Not anything other than what the bottom line profit is.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure what management is at this place. Worst place ever. Once again. Bottom line profits are all that matter. People don't.

s n e a k y

Prosp a y o k

ConsLots of sneaky stuff that goes on...

Bottom Line-make a buck no matter what

ProsIt's a job, love what I do but can not stand the politics, favoritsm, and lack of appreciation

Conslack of concern for the employee, favoritism is rampent, no consistency in any area-what is true for one is not for another. One gets away with unapproved behaviors, others get reprimanded for similar behavior.
    SO much inequity

Advice to Senior ManagementWith micromanagement so prevalent at the local level, it is non existent at the HR level, as well as the upper management level. There is no concern about the worker bees.

Walking on eggshells all the time...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI agree w/ review #1.. It's only a job...

ConsTotally like u r back in High School. Management is big on Micro Managing. You have to be in their click to even survive. If you like to be in a stressful job position, this is the job for u. They do not care about qualifications only if u r compatible to be their puppet. As far as raises, u can kiss them goodbye... Management at this particular location r getting paid to do nothing but ridicule the employee and flex their power...

Advice to Senior Managementu should take off your blind folds and pay attention to your employees more because u always hear the negative and never the positive from management at this location...

Feels like you're back in high school.... in a bad way

Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsIt's a job. That's about it.

ConsLots of long hours, especially during "end of month" pushes for revenue, very corporate structure. Very sterile office culture, breeds paranoia, rows of stalls of cubicles arms length across, back open to aisle. Mgt patrols during the day. High school vibe, with upper manager "pallies" (personal friends from high school) with many coworkers. Lots of gossip, backstabbing amongst the office. HR support non-existent.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut the humanity back in human resourses. You're alienating good employees, and burning out people over nonsense. Rules seem to be made for rules sake, and meetings for meetings sake.

Divisive environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood salary and benefits, high customer service..

ConsManagement does not treat staff members equally. Over a 6 yr period with the company, I witnessed certain employees receive accommodations for work schedule, time off, and even work space, where others were kept to a standard. Certain supervisors confide in some employees in an inappropriate way: revealing information regarding company or personnel that should be confidential. Company is numbers driven which sometimes leaves out the human factor.

Worked for ExamWorks? Contribute to the Community!