Excalibur Films

www.excaliburfilms.com

Excalibur Films Reviews

4.0

Vince Sanchez

I'm thankful to be employed. New owners, new perspectives and positive changes.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Brea, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

I have been working at Excalibur Films

Pros

Since the recent change in ownership and transfer to the City of Brea, employee morale has been on the rise. As opposed to our previous location in Fullerton, here in Brea we are in a peaceful & safe area, away from the busy traffic. Our new owner has an open door policy and each one of us can bring up any isues to him. He makes the tough decisions to keep this company moving forward. We are always encouraged to come up with our own ideas to improve the company. We are given memos and our managers update us with changes. We are constantly improving everything to provide better service to our customers.

Cons

Sometimes someone would bring to work their personal problems, usually the same people but management handles it if becomes problematic and affects other people. I'd like to see the economy improve so we can get raises and other perks again soon.

Management works hard and we work hard. So other than the Christmas parties and little celebrations here and there, we need to all get together outside of work like an annual picnic at the beach or something. That would be a nice idea for everybody.

Much better wih new ownership. Benefits brought back, good pay, a lot of respect amd praise.

Current Employee - Office  in  Brea, CA
    Current Employee - Office in Brea, CA

I have been working at Excalibur Films

Pros

New retirement plans, brought back AFLAC, ADP Resource, personal discounts, and other benefits help me save money and plan for my future. Family environment. Not too big. Staff is very close. Management goes out of their way to make the workplace nice. We even help local charities, which makes it a worthwhile place to work.

Cons

None. Having been an employee for 10 years, I really appreciate my job. The management is really nice. The best addition was the 401k plan 2 months ago. It makes me want to work for this company for several more years to come.

I think the best advice I could give to management is to keep in the direction that they are headed. It's nice to see and hear how happy people are.

Look somewhere else

Current Employee - Excaliburfilms Worker  in  Fullerton, CA
    Current Employee - Excaliburfilms Worker in Fullerton, CA

I have been working at Excalibur Films

Pros

Laid back place to work and you can take time off when need to attended child functions or other personal functions

Cons

Benefit and pay suck. excaliburfilms.com has taken away every benefit you can think of and they have reduced our pay.

Respect your employees and treat them right. Need to get out of the office and look around. The morale is very low

Worked for Excalibur Films? Contribute to the Community!