Excell Data Reviews in Bellevue, WA

Excell Data CEO Anthony (Tony) Doye
Anthony (Tony) Doye
1 Rating

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

A decent contingent staff provider that supplies Microsoft

Former Employee - Software Design Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Software Design Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Excell Data as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Culture is low-key and professional. They were able to provide me with a second opportunity after my first interview didn't result in a hire.

Cons

Like a lot of recruiters for Microsoft, most of the positions they have are Microsoft jobs. This means they probably won't be able to find a position for you during the mandated 3-month break between a- contracts.

A mixed bag

Former Employee - Technical Writer I in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Technical Writer I in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Excell Data

Pros

I felt like a valued asset while I was employed there, and the benefits were fantastic. Many agencies offer skimpy or no benefits.

Cons

Once your contract is complete, you have no assurance of receiving further work, and thus no means of getting promoted. Feedback on your job performance flows to you from the client via your resource manager. If the client does not provide feedback as requested by the resource manager, you have no recourse. This is the only job I have ever had that did not provide me with a performance review. I find that frustrating, because I want to improve but nobody is giving me a clue about where to start.

This question does not really apply to me--As a contractor, I was not exposed to managers other than my own resource manager. I do not know who the leading players are or what the company's plans or strategies were.