ExecuPharm

ExecuPharm Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Maria Larson

Great company to work with for a great work/life balance

ProsWork from home option, flexibility, above average compensation, benefits, small company feel, great working atmosphere

Consnone to mention - hoping to retire here

They took advantage of the economy tanking -

Clinical Trial Associate (Former Employee) Trooper, PA

ProsI worked with some really knowledgable people as far as the remote study managers and CRAs are concerned.

ConsThey hire a bunch of college grads with no clinical experience or desire to work in the pharma arena, they spend most of their days watching, movies on their ipads or cell phones the management is really not knowledgeable about the clinical process they are hired because they know someone or are family members. After losing their biggest client they got rid of the older group of people with work experience and dedication. It was really a waste of my time.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire people who know the business so that you don't lose very important client....

Poor work environment

Study Manager (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsDecent compensation. Office based or remote.

ConsThe company has been trying to grow with little success and has lost a major client recently. Company is now laying people off. Dead end career / no career path / no career development. Decent compensation to start but poor raises or no raises. Two weeks vacation time no matter how long you've been at the company. No sick time. You are forced to take holidays off regardless of religion/practices. Poor travel policy results in many unpaid time. Company puts the needs of the client over the needs of the employees. Senior Management rules by fear.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better or the leave and share their experience throughout the industry.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fine

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

Proshomebased position, salary, nice manager, home based now in my life is a plus

ConsNo real salary increases, no bonuses

salary and benefits are seriously lacking

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsThe location is good; it is convenient to four major highways, major shopping center, easy to commute via public transportation.

ConsManagement frowns on individuality; the employee review process is ineffective and does not include career development; too many non-productive personnel.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe practice of hiring family and friends is all well and good, but be sure you hire well-qualified family and friends.

I had a pretty good experience with execupharm.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros- home based position
    - nice pay

Cons- Training should of been more detailed.
    - short assignment

It was good but shot lived.

Clinical Study Manager (Former Employee)

ProsGood pay, just enough work. Good work life balance.

ConsEmployment can change without notice, based on sponsors needs.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about employees needs as well as sponsors.

No one cares about you

Clinical Trials Associate (Current Employee)

ProsThe salary is higher than in permanent jobs. The training team is finally semi-competent. In the beginning it was much worse.

ConsNo advancement, no feedback from management, no honesty, can be let go at any time, no raises, management instills fear in employees

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your employees and care about them. Don't be so money hungry as to neglect basic human dignity and honesty.

Worked for ExecuPharm? Contribute to the Community!