ExecuPharm Reviews

Reset
3.7
Maria Larson

1. Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - US

Former Employee - Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
    Former Employee - Clinical Research Associate (CRA)

I worked at ExecuPharm

Pros

This was one of the best places I have worked. The management was very supportive and helpful in all matters regarding my schedule and workload management.

Cons

From my perspective, I did not have anything negative happen in this position.

Advice to Management

NA

2. Director

I have been working at ExecuPharm full-time

Pros

Great Environment and transparency of ideas from executive Management down to all members of the clinical teams. Very support staff and mentorship throughout the organization. Everyone is willing to answer a question and they leave all attitudes out of the work place.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at all as this company truly values its employees and has a great work life balance.

Advice to Management

No advice other than keep up the great work of transparency across the organization.

3. Clinical Development Scientist

Current Employee - Clinical Development Scientist in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Clinical Development Scientist in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at ExecuPharm

Pros

ExecuPharm is a great place to work and allows me to work harder and longer per day for the client I support as I don't have a commute. Their toolkit is amazing and provided me with the guidance I needed when starting with my client. My manager is so supportive and available. Salary is very fair and I am very happy to be in the "family" that I have heard so many great things about from my friends/co-workers.

Cons

Growth is as opportunities open up however people are provided the opportunity to interview and seem to be fairly considered for jobs.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and supporting the staff and appreciating them. You are the reason people do not leave ExecuPharm. I feel I can have an open and honest conversation with people and they genuinely care about me.

5. Clinical Operations

I have been working at ExecuPharm

Pros

Completely enjoy my job at ExecuPharm !!!!!!!! I have worked for ExecuPharm in various roles for many years and can honestly say that I have learned so much and truly feel supported in every role that I have taken on. I have gained very valuable experience to further my career. The colleague and upper management support is unsurpassed and far exceeds any other company I have worked for in my career.

Cons

I have no cons to working with ExecuPharm.

6. Awesome place to work ! Life/Work balance is by far the best of any company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Trooper, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Trooper, PA

I have been working at ExecuPharm full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The CEO and management of Execupharm are by far the nicest people in the industry. Appreciative of every employee and their contribution to the success of the company. Salary, benefits, work conditions, and location are all great ! Very happy.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Post all job openings internally so I can refer a previous colleague or a friend who may be looking for a job.

7. Great company to work with for a great work/life balance

I have been working at ExecuPharm (More than 10 years)

Pros

Work from home option, flexibility, above average compensation, benefits, small company feel, great working atmosphere

Cons

none to mention - hoping to retire here

They took advantage of the economy tanking -

Former Employee - Clinical Trial Associate in Trooper, PA
    Former Employee - Clinical Trial Associate in Trooper, PA

I worked at ExecuPharm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked with some really knowledgable people as far as the remote study managers and CRAs are concerned.

Cons

They hire a bunch of college grads with no clinical experience or desire to work in the pharma arena, they spend most of their days watching, movies on their ipads or cell phones the management is really not knowledgeable about the clinical process they are hired because they know someone or are family members. After losing their biggest client they got rid of the older group of people with work experience and dedication. It was really a waste of my time.

Advice to Management

Hire people who know the business so that you don't lose very important client....

Poor work environment

Current Employee - Study Manager in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Study Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at ExecuPharm full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Decent compensation. Office based or remote.

Cons

The company has been trying to grow with little success and has lost a major client recently. Company is now laying people off. Dead end career / no career path / no career development. Decent compensation to start but poor raises or no raises. Two weeks vacation time no matter how long you've been at the company. No sick time. You are forced to take holidays off regardless of religion/practices. Poor travel policy results in many unpaid time. Company puts the needs of the client over the needs of the employees. Senior Management rules by fear.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better or the leave and share their experience throughout the industry.

10. Fine

I have been working at ExecuPharm

Pros

homebased position, salary, nice manager, home based now in my life is a plus

Cons

No real salary increases, no bonuses

11. salary and benefits are seriously lacking

I have been working at ExecuPharm

Pros

The location is good; it is convenient to four major highways, major shopping center, easy to commute via public transportation.

Cons

Management frowns on individuality; the employee review process is ineffective and does not include career development; too many non-productive personnel.

Advice to Management

The practice of hiring family and friends is all well and good, but be sure you hire well-qualified family and friends.

RSS Feed </> Embed