Executive Financial Group

2.9

Executive Financial Group President Tony Sandifer
Tony Sandifer
1 Rating

Awesome support, great vision. Everything the other companies aren't.

Pros

Income while you learn. Sales managers who develop you, not spend their time recruiting your replacement. Exclusive leads provided while setting up your market. Superior planning philosophy that your clients will quickly understand sets you apart. Wine and Cheese events for your clients. Business Killers seminars. Products that outperform the big names like Guardian, MassMutual, New York Life, and Northwestern Mutual. This place really lives the vision and the ethic of what our business is all about: helping people, and being our best.

Cons

Like any financial services company, this one is looking for hard workers who want to build something. No amount of support can make it easy. But with the right coaching and training, anyone who really wants to be successful can be.

Stop drinking so much soda. Its bad for you!

Not a place I would work again

Former Employee - Financial Service Representative  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Financial Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

The job is fairly flexible and the other employees are nice.

Cons

Management never very direct with you. Was extremely misled when being recruited. Many things were promised to me that never happened. Do not go here out of college as I did. Recruits people out of college and promises them a lot. All management wants to do is have these new recruits have their family members meet with senior agents and push annuities and life insurance. These senior agents then take half the profit. No guidance of natural market gone. Only four or five agents survive because they get all the new people to work with. Avoid at all costs.

Executive Financial Group Response

May 24, 2011Director of Recruiting

I am concerned about this review as it directly reflects on me as the Director of Recruiting. I would never intentionally mislead anyone. I am honest and upfront about every aspect of this job. I ... More

life insurance

Current Employee - Financial Advisor  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

high payout grid for selling proprietary products

Cons

slim to none in coaching or advanced knowledge, unless willing to split commissions with a veteran insurance agent (which is strongly encouraged by management).

be honest with recruits that the focus at EFG is life insurance, life insurance, life insurance as the "holistic approach" to wealth management

Executive Financial Group Response

May 24, 2011Director of Recruiting

I just found out about this review website today. I feel awful this the person who posted this feels this way and is unhappy. I hope for his(her) sake that he has ended his employment with us as it ... More

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

nice and exciting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Pros

you get to know different people and know them.it is the best job for people related to finance and marketing.

Cons

sometimes it gets tedious and boring. you had to work very hard. you need to give a lot of time.

try your best to give the company optimum of what qualities you have.it will be always good to see your company rising.

Worked for Executive Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!