Executive Financial Group Reviews

1. Financial Services Representative

Current Employee - Financial Exctv in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - Financial Exctv in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at Executive Financial Group

Pros

Very supportive! Has seminars and workshops promoting agents and products with no cost to the agent.

Cons

No Cons. This is a very healthy work environment.

Advice to Management

None.

2. Fantastic Work Environment

Current Employee - Career Agent in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Career Agent in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Executive Financial Group

Pros

I really feel blessed to have landed at EFG. The staff is friendly and helpful to a newcomer such as myself, and I feel they really want me to succeed. They have an extensive training process and education and training is central to everything they do. All of the more experienced agents I have met have stated that this is by far the best and most supportive environment in which they have ever worked. I really enjoy the job, the people and the opportunity.

Cons

You have to do it yourself, no one is going to do it for you. An entrepreneurial spirit is needed to succeed as you are primarily working for yourself. For some that is an issue, but if you have the drive to succeed it means that your compensation has no ceiling.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

3. Great company to work for, no matter your spot in life.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor

I have been working at Executive Financial Group

Pros

I came here straight out of college about 5 years ago and have loved my time here. The atmosphere is not one of being overly micro-managed. You have to have a certain level of drive with any company to work in this industry. There is great education, especially for those new to the industry. You have the ability to work with successful mentors that have had great success in the industry. Everyone here puts the needs of their clients first. There's no ceiling to what you can make.

Cons

There's no floor to what you can make as well. Expect to put in some hard work and it will be greatly rewarding to you for two reasons. 1. You get to help people have better lives by educating and helping them with their finances 2. You get to make money while doing it.

Advice to Management

Not much at this time.

5. I feel at home ...

I have been working at Executive Financial Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

- small-business, personal feel (you join a family here!)
    - professionalism and friendliness of staff
    - mentorship and guidance without micromanagement
    - supports entrepreneurial spirits
    - values integrity ... does what's best for the client

Cons

- not enough people know about EFG

Advice to Management

Invite people in ... get the word out. We have a lot to offer!

Not a place I would work again

Former Employee - Financial Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Financial Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Executive Financial Group

Pros

The job is fairly flexible and the other employees are nice.

Cons

Management never very direct with you. Was extremely misled when being recruited. Many things were promised to me that never happened. Do not go here out of college as I did. Recruits people out of college and promises them a lot. All management wants to do is have these new recruits have their family members meet with senior agents and push annuities and life insurance. These senior agents then take half the profit. No guidance of natural market gone. Only four or five agents survive because they get all the new people to work with. Avoid at all costs.

Executive Financial Group Response

May 24, 2011Director of Recruiting

I am concerned about this review as it directly reflects on me as the Director of Recruiting. I would never intentionally mislead anyone. I am honest and upfront about every aspect of this job. I ... More

life insurance

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Executive Financial Group

Pros

high payout grid for selling proprietary products

Cons

slim to none in coaching or advanced knowledge, unless willing to split commissions with a veteran insurance agent (which is strongly encouraged by management).

Advice to Management

be honest with recruits that the focus at EFG is life insurance, life insurance, life insurance as the "holistic approach" to wealth management

Executive Financial Group Response

May 24, 2011Director of Recruiting

I just found out about this review website today. I feel awful this the person who posted this feels this way and is unhappy. I hope for his(her) sake that he has ended his employment with us as it ... More

8. Awesome support, great vision. Everything the other companies aren't.

I have been working at Executive Financial Group full-time

Pros

Income while you learn. Sales managers who develop you, not spend their time recruiting your replacement. Exclusive leads provided while setting up your market. Superior planning philosophy that your clients will quickly understand sets you apart. Wine and Cheese events for your clients. Business Killers seminars. Products that outperform the big names like Guardian, MassMutual, New York Life, and Northwestern Mutual. This place really lives the vision and the ethic of what our business is all about: helping people, and being our best.

Cons

Like any financial services company, this one is looking for hard workers who want to build something. No amount of support can make it easy. But with the right coaching and training, anyone who really wants to be successful can be.

Advice to Management

Stop drinking so much soda. Its bad for you!

9. nice and exciting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Executive Financial Group

Pros

you get to know different people and know them.it is the best job for people related to finance and marketing.

Cons

sometimes it gets tedious and boring. you had to work very hard. you need to give a lot of time.

Advice to Management

try your best to give the company optimum of what qualities you have.it will be always good to see your company rising.

Executive Financial Group Photos

The welcoming lobby at Executive Financial Group!

+ Add Photo