Executive Financial Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Executive Financial Group President Tony Sandifer

Tony Sandifer

Awesome support, great vision. Everything the other companies aren't.

I have been working at Executive Financial Group full-time

ProsIncome while you learn. Sales managers who develop you, not spend their time recruiting your replacement. Exclusive leads provided while setting up your market. Superior planning philosophy that your clients will quickly understand sets you apart. Wine and Cheese events for your clients. Business Killers seminars. Products that outperform the big names like Guardian, MassMutual, New York Life, and Northwestern Mutual. This place really lives the vision and the ethic of what our business is all about: helping people, and being our best.

ConsLike any financial services company, this one is looking for hard workers who want to build something. No amount of support can make it easy. But with the right coaching and training, anyone who really wants to be successful can be.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop drinking so much soda. Its bad for you!

Not a place I would work again

Financial Service Representative (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Executive Financial Group

ProsThe job is fairly flexible and the other employees are nice.

ConsManagement never very direct with you. Was extremely misled when being recruited. Many things were promised to me that never happened. Do not go here out of college as I did. Recruits people out of college and promises them a lot. All management wants to do is have these new recruits have their family members meet with senior agents and push annuities and life insurance. These senior agents then take half the profit. No guidance of natural market gone. Only four or five agents survive because they get all the new people to work with. Avoid at all costs.

Flag Review

Executive Financial Group Director of Recruiting responded to this review

May 24, 2011

I am concerned about this review as it directly reflects on me as the Director of Recruiting. I would never intentionally mislead anyone. I am honest and upfront about every aspect of this job. I ... More

life insurance

Financial Advisor (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Executive Financial Group

Proshigh payout grid for selling proprietary products

Consslim to none in coaching or advanced knowledge, unless willing to split commissions with a veteran insurance agent (which is strongly encouraged by management).

Advice to Senior Managementbe honest with recruits that the focus at EFG is life insurance, life insurance, life insurance as the "holistic approach" to wealth management

Flag Review

Executive Financial Group Director of Recruiting responded to this review

May 24, 2011

I just found out about this review website today. I feel awful this the person who posted this feels this way and is unhappy. I hope for his(her) sake that he has ended his employment with us as it ... More

nice and exciting

Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Executive Financial Group

Prosyou get to know different people and know them.it is the best job for people related to finance and marketing.

Conssometimes it gets tedious and boring. you had to work very hard. you need to give a lot of time.

Advice to Senior Managementtry your best to give the company optimum of what qualities you have.it will be always good to see your company rising.

Worked for Executive Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Executive Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Executive Financial Group CEO Tony Sandifer. All reviews posted anonymously by Executive Financial Group employees.