Exelon Energy

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Joseph Nigro

overall good management are not as smart as they think they are

Lineman (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Exelon Energy full-time for more than 5 years

Prosoppportunity for progression and movement

ConsLike every other company they have thier agenda

Advice to Senior Managementbe accountable respect employees

Stressed, stressed, stressed, stressed, stressed

Vice President Ops (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Exelon Energy full-time for more than 5 years

ProsMoney is very good. Best compensation package so they can continue to attract talent. I was told prior to joining how it was. I did not believe it, wished I had listened.

ConsStress. Dog eat dog mentality at the most senior levels. Really a shame. Could be a great company. Trying to do the r iChat things. Poor leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementLighten up

OK, somewhat political.

Manager (Current Employee)
Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Exelon Energy

ProsGood Benefits. Competitive salary, good medical. Good Retirement. There was some good experiences with the union officials there. Good Location in Oak Brook.

ConsVery political and sometimes nepotism. Some of the upper management personnel could be a bit condescending. That could be improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore initiatives for work life balance. Realizing the important job that the rank and file do, sometimes there is a problem with burn out.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ok

Braceville, IL

I have been working at Exelon Energy

Prosbenefits, insurance, but this is not a reason to stay

Consmanagement does not have a clue

Advice to Senior ManagementYou preach active communication, practice what you preach, and let it be known to your employee's. The one's that make this company work for your wages and let you live the life that you have.

Horrific - lots of nepotism and cliques

Senior Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Exelon Energy

ProsMoney Compmay has a good reputation for promoting diverstity. Company valuse diversity. Company gives major bucks to support community based organizations Strong employee network groups.

ConsIncompentent management who plays favorites if you are no a part of their social and frienship metwork outside of work. Major communication issues. They wil misrepresent the position especially whan it comes to explaining the "storm duty reponse role" which every employee has other than legal and finance.

Passive aggressive managres but there are some godd ones there too. You will have no work life balancae gere. Company expects for you to work 24/7. Information is not shared. You are eft on you own to learn the job. They will say they are setting you up to succeed, only to see you fail.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to be fair when it comes to career advancement and post all of your postions. Do bot deprive people of opportunity/ Traeat people with repect and fairneess and listen to what they have to say. When management is in clicks, it does not create a welcoming environment. Encourage people to share information, do not leave them haning out there. Do contunue fostering a committment to diversity. The compamy does a great job in this area.A And inform new employees regarding the real deal about their expected "storm duty" role.

Worked for Exelon Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exelon Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Exelon Energy CEO Joseph Nigro. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Exelon Energy employees.