Experian Americas Reviews in Lincoln, NE

2.9

Craig Boundy

Pros
  • work life balance, some of my colleagues were nice, our division was an interesting business (in 8 reviews)

• Good pay and benefits but no loyalty, doesn't matter how hard you work or how smart you are (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • They say they support a work/life balance, but it's sometimes met with animosity, even if you're a great employee whose had great reviews (in 4 reviews)

• Senior management profiles and targets groups of people for termination (in 6 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great Office

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Experian Americas

Pros

great sense of family here in Lincoln, my team is fantastic to work with and it shows based on the tenure of our group. We tend to hire only the best and brightest folks to work here and it makes getting things done much easier. Local management is great here and do the best job I think they can at getting the point across with respect to communications about the company at large.

Cons

not much here in Lincoln...perhaps better coffee :) At times it would be nice to have more contact with other leaders in other locations.

Leadership and work environment is what you make it. Don't wait for corporate policies and changes to happen in order to change environment...we all can share in that and make Experian a great place to be.

Experian Americas Photos