Experian Americas

www.experian.com

Experian Americas Reviews in Lincoln, NE

Experian Americas – “North America Education Ambassador Program”

Craig Boundy

Pros
  • work life balance, some of my colleagues were nice, our division was an interesting business(in 8 reviews)

• Good pay and benefits but no loyalty, doesn't matter how hard you work or how smart you are(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • They say they support a work/life balance, but it's sometimes met with animosity, even if you're a great employee whose had great reviews(in 4 reviews)

• Asked to use cumbersome CRM tool from Siebel as well as update several manual spreadsheets weekly for senior management(in 6 reviews)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Great Office

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lincoln, NE

Prosgreat sense of family here in Lincoln, my team is fantastic to work with and it shows based on the tenure of our group. We tend to hire only the best and brightest folks to work here and it makes getting things done much easier. Local management is great here and do the best job I think they can at getting the point across with respect to communications about the company at large.

Consnot much here in Lincoln...perhaps better coffee :) At times it would be nice to have more contact with other leaders in other locations.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership and work environment is what you make it. Don't wait for corporate policies and changes to happen in order to change environment...we all can share in that and make Experian a great place to be.

Worked for Experian Americas? Contribute to the Community!