Experian

www.experiangroup.com

Experian Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Experian – Nottingham – “Experian Landmark House”

Brian Cassin

Pros
  • work life balance is typically OK but reflected in poor pay and benefits (in 18 reviews)

• Good benefits, decent time off, plenty of telework opportunities (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • Senior management does not take interest in mentoring subordinates (in 19 reviews)

• Not enough work-life balance or work from home opportunities (they frown on it, it seems) (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

An amasing journey

Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) Sofia (Bulgaria)

ProsI had the opportunity for a short time to learn many things

ConsI do not have any comments

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Poor company with no commitment to ensuring new staff are supported and maintained in employment with company!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

ProsThe trainers do a good job and provide the level of support you would need in the role.

ConsShifts are ludicrous, managers don't provide correct support, not interested in maintaining employees, not paid or given back overtime after shift has ended, holiday system is a joke! Lack of proper organisation and planning skills. People only get better opportunities and progression if you suck up, not actually bothered about supporting and promoting those who do know their job inside out and are fully competent at doing the job. Company is highly promoting on basis of suck ups and a case of if their face fits, nothing to do with if they are able to do the job; which is generally not the case in the ones who get promoted! Overall a company to be avoided unless you like being treated like they own you and can do as they please!
    High turn over of staff due to all of the above and more! A company that's as bad as the coalition government!!

Advice to Senior ManagementTime to actually think about your employees and what's best for them, not what suits the big people at the top! Promote and support people properly.

A very fulfilling, but fast paced employer. Lots of room for growth if you want it.

Systems Security Administrator (Former Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsBenefits are superb, they have them all. Time-off policies are great. Promotions are not bad.

ConsThey tend to get top heavy with leadership, and have many lay-offs to balance that.

Advice to Senior ManagementA cut back in leadership would be an improvement.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

great

Head of Sales (Former Employee) Nottingham, England (UK)

Proscan be a really exciting place to work

Consnot always flexible enough to capture a market opportunity

Advice to Senior Managementneed to be fair

Experian

ProsFast paced, people focused, great rewards package, opportunity to progress

ConsDisjointed, Poor HR support for management

Advice to Senior ManagementSort out internal processes and systems

Public Relations Manager

Public Relations (Current Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsThe company has strong leadership. It also provides a true work life balance environment and offers fantastic benefits. It is a great place to work.

ConsThis is the best job that I have ever had. For me, it is hard to point our any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue investing into your current employees.

Awesome Place to Work

Pros- Talented People
    - Great Leaders

Cons- Really can't think of any! (I'm Serious)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

It's a great place to work

Data Management Analyst (Current Employee) Lincoln, NE

ProsFlexible managers and growth opportunities

ConsWould like to see Lincoln expand

So far, so good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Allen, TX

ProsCompetitive salary, good benefits, nice offices, work/life balance - for me it is a great location and convenient to many great places to eat & shop. My overall impression is that upper management truly wants Experian to be a great place to work.

ConsBusiness verticals not always strategically aligned, but understand they are aware to some degree of this and are working on smoothing it out. Lots and lots of meetings.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the great communication efforts. Probably don't need so many different employee program and engagement initiatives - seems a little over done.

Sales

Prosgood work environment for work

Consnothing to state on this

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!