Experis

Be The First To
Add Photos

Experis President Jonas Prising

Jonas Prising

Pros
  • Hourly rate was average for the IT job I was assigned in SC (in 4 reviews)

• Expeis is good company , quite organised with streamlined process (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Little human interaction, incompetent payroll staff, broken time tracking system, unpaid holidays until after 1000 hours logged (or 6 (in 3 reviews)

• Account Manager never took the time to introduce themselves to me (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights
1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Good contracting experience overall.

Consultant (Former Employee) Portland, OR

ProsI had a very good experience working for this company. They were always there for me if any issues came up. Contracting is not like being an FTE, so you need to keep that in mind. I have worked for other consulting firms before, and this was the best experience for me. I was with them on multiple contracts over a three year period. The hourly rate was above average, and the benefits were pretty good.

ConsAs with most consulting companies, there is usually a high turnover of staff moving on to other opportunities. This is hard if you have built a relationship with an account manager and have to start over again.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. I think you are a good company.

Worked for Experis? Contribute to the Community!