Expert Global Solutions Reviews

Bob Segert

1. opportunity

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Joplin, MO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Joplin, MO

I have been working at Expert Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

best buy mobile campaign and the start of the holiday season means the opportunity for lots of overtime if I want to work it. promotions from within the company

Cons

Lots of turnover in a call center. some people just dont want to work. If they just show up with a smile on their face, they can make a living

Advice to Management

Getting to know your employees strengths and weaknesses and working with them on an individual basis to help them grow makes the company stron

2. Great Stepping Stone

I have been working at Expert Global Solutions full-time

Pros

They will bend over backwards for their employees to get them to stay. If the employee is unhappy with their shift, they will attempt to please the employee in some fashion--offer part time/change their schedule. There is usually overtime offered and you do not usually have to sign up, you can just stay or leave as you please. Three weeks of vacation is offered until you hit your 7th year, then you get 4 weeks.

Cons

The inconsistencies can drive one crazy. Although the shift differentials are great, it's a bummer when your rate decreases after you get a really good shift.

3. Upper Management and HR are a joke

Former Employee - Team Leader in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Expert Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Mostly friendly co workers. Promotes from within. New male operations manager is very professional. Site Director is slowly making improvements to work environment.

Cons

Unprofessional upper management and head of HR. Habit of falsifying reports. Picks and chooses which policies to uphold depending on the race of the offender. Tenured Operations Manager freely spreads damaging rumors and promotes slander. Poor pay with heavy workload.

Advice to Management

Implement written documentation as requirement with signatures, during HR investigations as well as unbiased third parties to oversee meetings. Not by head of HR or OM.

5. Sales Solution Specialist

I have been working at Expert Global Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

EGS has a great commitment to assisting their customers and they continually prove the CRM model.

Cons

A con would be that EGS is at the beck and call of their customer. I.E. If a customer decides to cancel a project, EGS employees will have to be repositioned or let go.

6. Experience from PECO Credit Rep.

Pros

Set Schedule. Pretty great cafeteria.

Cons

There are no raises. Most of the supervisors like to help their agents only. You get cussed out everyday. The systems are always crashing and messing up. It's hard to get bonuses and PTO. Breaks change everyday.

Advice to Management

Raises should be given, the agents go through a lot with the customers everyday.

7. Agent

Pros

It's nice for now , training was good .

Cons

Nothing really for now . We have to see .

Fine place

Former Employee - Patient Financial Representative in Matteson, IL
    Former Employee - Patient Financial Representative in Matteson, IL

I worked at Expert Global Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice work schedules 9-5 Weekends were not required at my location Pay was "adequate" for me Close to home

Cons

Not stable work, I was laid off after a year. The company is going through some "reorganization".

Advice to Management

Communicate more effectively with staff and have meetings often

9. don't apply

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Newport News, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Newport News, VA

Pros

You get a paycheck....yes that's really about it. Oh I almost forgot...you get a paycheck

Cons

Management is horrible, they play on politics, they really don't care about you here. You are just a number to them. If you can't do what they ask, they will find a way to fire you. I honestly hate the job but I'm only here because I need to feed my child.

Advice to Management

You guys need management training all over again. You all have been horrible since Apac

Not a Good Place to Work

Former Employee - Production Supervisor
    Former Employee - Production Supervisor

Pros

After 90 you are eligible for benefits

Cons

It is all about numbers--there is no value in employees. There is no consistency in anything there. As leadership-you are given unrealistic expectations and no upper management support. This place runs on empty promises and NO FOLLOW THROUGH. As for Integrity--that is non-existant. They preach "Servant Leadership," trust me that is all they do is talk a great talk!

Advice to Management

Actually Value Your Staff!

11. Customer Service Rep

I have been working at Expert Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

benefits are pretty good and you have a m-f schedule could range from 7:45-5:5:15 i have the 8-4:30 and its pretty cool.

Cons

no room for advancement and very childish from employees to supervisors. Very yound team leads who dont know anything..not enough pay

RSS Feed </> Embed