Expion

Add Photos

Peter Heffring

Never a dull moment...

Account Manager (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsI feel that I have a voice here. Each person's ideas and thoughts are truly listened to and I feel comfortable to share my ideas even if they result in nothing at all. Leadership has a way of pushing each of us to evolve within our own roles and within the company in general. They motivate and create excitement for us as employees, about where we currently are and where we are going.

ConsYou work many hours, some weekend time comes into play if clients need help

Not what I expected

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsNice office setting and co-workers

ConsSmall company with intent to sell. Having the goal to sell the company I believe gets in the way of creating a good work environment. They are developing a product and not a company, so employees are not treated as an asset.

No planning and thus everything ends up being a fire. No vision for where the company is headed beside a payday at the end.

No real tangible benefits. 3 weeks vaca is good, healthcare is not so good and no retirement/other benefits to speak of

If you are young and looking for experience, this may be ok but for someone with solid experience, you will find this place very frustrating to work at.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a vision for the company, you know a business plan...
    Empower your employees. There are some smart people there, allow them to flourish
    Too flat of an organization. One person can't be in charge of everything.

Worked for Expion? Contribute to the Community!