Express Processing

Updated September 15, 2014
2.7

CEO

An absolute God send!
    This company has been a blessing from the start!

I have been working at Express Processing

Pros

Great pay, good hours. Good presets. Great support and flexibility.

Cons

Some travel is lengthy, and some appointments are no shows. But it's sales! That's part of it.

More appointments need to be set within bigger city limits. Otherwise this has been great! All the individuals below who have a negative opinion of Express Processing most likely is a direct reflection of their ability to sell a preset phone appointment. I have 2 to 8 presets per day and have made $6k in my first 4 weeks and only sold on my days off. Give this company a chance and be open minded of the results, better yourself and your ability to be a true and honest sales rep both for Express and the merchants. You will be rewarded! Honest work=Honest Pay!!

How do you really know what is the truth? Why doesn't express Processing answer the Bad reviews for their side?

Current Employee - Agent  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Agent in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Express Processing as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I am considering them after doing a lot of research on the Industry and their Technology seems to be leading edge.

Cons

IF the Preset Appointments are not real, then Cold Calling will have to be used. As an experienced salesman, I
    know that Cold Calling takes a lot of time vs an appointment.

Answer the Negatives with a response for your side of the story

LIES

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES
    Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

I worked at Express Processing as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

NONE this job was a complete waste of time. I have been in sales for over a decade so I am not just some random person they hire who is clueless with sales. You can make a good living if you are hired by the right company that offers a good product. This is a HORRIBLE company and a rip off to their customers.

Cons

The appointments are not prescheduled that's a BIG LIE. Earning potential isn't true they take forever to pay you IF they even pay you at all. Took me almost a month to get paid from what I earned at a sale and they still paid me less than 25% of what was promised.

Don't be desperate and hire everyone you talk to. They will hire anyone and it gives the industry a bad image. Don't LIE to new hires. But if you told the truth no one would want the job.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Waste of time and money

Former Employee - Sale Manager  in  Savannah, GA
    Former Employee - Sale Manager in Savannah, GA

I worked at Express Processing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Only pro is realize I really fast how non of the so call team leader have no idea what their talking about. Another pro is this company made realize that any company that say they make preset appointment DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'n

Cons

All the appointment are falsely made, I went on five straight appointment that either didn't asked for anyone to come to their place of business or the so call person they made the appointment with don't work at the establishment. My team leader that was sending me on all the fake appointment was upset when I started questioning if any of the appointment he was sending me on was legit. This company is very dishonest and misleading. I would not recommend my worst meme to work for this company.

Redo you organization structure and stop having your employees lie to your sales team

Thank you for the chance!

I have been working at Express Processing

Pros

I appreciate the prescheduled appointments and the freedom of me being my own boss.

Cons

I was fickle about this because of some of the reviews, but had nothing to loss. As a single who needed to feed my children I gave it a chance and now I make more than my ex husband:)

Outside sales Guy

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Express Processing full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love this job because all I have to do is get them to like me and save them money and they switch... I love how I have a senior sales guy over the phone helping me close the deal when I need him.

Cons

I wish I would have found this job when I was in my 20's.

Give me 10 appointments a day and I will close half of them... Great Sales model!!!

Great people, waste of time.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Consultant

I have been working at Express Processing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team leader was helpful, and did his best to assist. Got to meet new people every day.

Cons

Appointments are typically false. Either the owner isn't present, or doesn't know who you are. No one wants the product being sold, and the appointments are set to businesses that can't use it. For instance, I was sent to a car dealership. Auto dealerships don't use debit/credit card terminals, because all of their sales are handled through financing.

Drives are also incredibly long. For every appointment in the vicinity of your home address, there are three that sit 45+ minutes away.

Get your act together and actually make sure the appointments are legit.

Horrible JOKE of a scamming company.

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Express Processing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Zero, this company is the worst!

Cons

Notice how every time a bad review is written employees write 5 star fake reviews within 24 hours to offset the honest 1 star reviews?? It is just sad how many people need a job making the kind of money this place is scamming to offer and trust the dishonest ones. When hired, which you will be hired because there is no screening, you will not make any money. you will waste gas, put miles on your car, go to places who do not know why you are there and have no preset meeting with you, and help add to the scam by attempting to rip off business owners. the contracts are illegal and the business is a sham.

close business. quit wasting peoples time.

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

I have been working at Express Processing

Pros

The work hours of 9-4pm

Cons

Misleading information during the recruitment, hiring and training. After a 5 hour training webinar you are thrown into the field to fulfill "alleged" preset appointments that turn out to be false. Either the people have no idea you are arriving or the business is no longer there. They contact merchants by misleading them with something that has nothing to do with Merchant Services and believe me the Merchants will tell you when you get there they have no idea what you're talking about. This is the reason that the BBB has no information on this company and I suggest you take all of these reviews serious and continue to search for an opportunity that's valid and worthwhile.

Money in my savings!

I have been working at Express Processing

Pros

I had recently been let go from my last employer and with a family to take care of, it was hard to find the right job. I couldn't afford childcare, my husband was the only income and things looked real bad. I applied to Express because I couldn't get employment and I couldn't be happier. I have time for the kids, we're able to do fun things again, and we've been able to save money for once! It took me a few days to get into the swing of things, and not every appointment is a sale, but I'm making more by working for myself than I was working for corporate.

Cons

At first I wished that the pay was faster. But waiting a week versus waiting 2 weeks is not bad at all. I don't particularly like to do cold calls, but I do in order to make more money. I'd like more appointments

Everything is working for me. Again, I'd like to have more appointments but then again I end up having more time with my family. Plus, my team leader is amazing! He helped me greatly and I hope with that guidance to move up in the company.

Worked for Express Processing? Contribute to the Community!